Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your mobile phone’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy A30s is a very good smartphone by Samsung.
Here in this post, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A30s screen in a few easy steps.
How to Capture a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A30s
After saving the screenshots, you will be able to open, modify, send, and erase captured screens in your Samsung Galaxy A30s smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to capture a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy A30s:
- First, choose the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone display flashes.
- Amazing; now you will be able to see the captured screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy A30s’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung devices. There are other methods as well that you can check below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy A30s:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy A30s.
- Next, Select “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your phone.
Great!, Your captured screenshot should be in your mobile’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which allows you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung device if your phone has that option.
Follow the steps to capture a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy A30s:
- First of all, make sure that Voice wake-up is on.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Awesome!, Your saved screenshot can be found in your device’s Gallery.
Method 4: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to take a screenshot of the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy A30s:
- Go to the screen where you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together.”
- Choose “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Repeat until the page stops scrolling down
Amazing!, Now you have saved the screenshot successfully & you can find it in your mobile phone’s Gallery.
Method 5: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A30s mobile phone.
- Now, Pull down the notification bar & choose the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
It’s easy, right.. Your device’s screenshot will be available on your Samsung Galaxy A30s’s gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Similar to the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you capture a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A30s mobile.
- To capture a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on display.
- Now, You have to command, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to save your captured screenshot manually on your mobile, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this page on The Android Portal site about a step-by-step tutorial on How to capture the screen on your Samsung Galaxy A30s easily has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to Samsung Galaxy A30s, feel free to share your views in the comments below.