A Chinese smartphone manufacturer company Xiaomi will launch another smartphone in India on Dec. 30, 2014. The smartphone is called by company as Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. This smartphone will comes with single SIM support. It is able to support the internet connectivity via 4G LTE band.
Now, we will talking about some interesting features and specs of this Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G smartphone. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G smartphone comes with 5.5 inches IPS LCD multi capacitive touch screen display. The pixel density of this display is 267 pixel per inch (PPI). Screen resolution of the display is around of 720 x 1080 pixels. The body dimensions of this Xiaomi smartphone is measures with 154 mm x 78.7 mm x 9.5 mm. Weight of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G smartphone is 185 grams. It has also 3.5 mm head set jack’s audio connectivity and loud speakers.
See also : Xiaomi Redmi Note Phablet
In terms of internal memory space, the Xiaomi Redmi Note smartphone has 8 GB of built in memory storage. Which can be further expanded by you via using of external micro SD card up to 64 GB storage capacity. Talking about the processor of this smartphone , then it is powered by a 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 quad core processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It is comes with 2 GB of RAM for superior performance of the smartphone. This Xiaomi Phone is runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat with MIUI version 5.
In the imaging department, this Xiaomi Redmi android smartphone is sports a high quality 13 mega pixel resolution’s rear facing or main camera with f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera comes with auto focus, LED flash and some great camera features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection and HDR. With the help of this high resolution camera you can captured the high quality images and full HD video recording up to 1080p. It has also secondary or front facing camera with 5 mega pixel resolution. It is specially provided for taking great front clicks.
Connectivity features such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP and micro USB with v2.0 are also associated with this smartphone device. Some sensor like Gyroscope sensor, Light sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor and Electronic compass sensor are also equipped with this Xiaomi smartphone. This smartphone will be available in two colors, White and Black. It is packed with massive 3100 mAh battery capacity with Lithium-ion Polymer Battery.
Specs and Features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Smartphone :
- 5.5 inch IPS LCD multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution 720 x 1080 pixels(267PPI)
- Dimensions are 154 mm x 78.7 mm x 9.5 mm and Weight 185 grams
- 8 GB of built in memory storage space
- 32 GB further expanded via external micro SD card
- Powered by a 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 quad core processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat with MIUI version 5
- High quality 13 mega pixel resolution’s rear facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, auto focus and LED
- 5 mega pixel front facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP and micro USB with v2.0
- Gyroscope sensor, Light sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Proximity and Electronic compass sensor
- 3.5 mm head set jack and loud speakers
- Massive 3100 mAh battery capacity with Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G LTE smartphone will exclusively available on Flipkart. The expected price of this Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G smartphone will ve around of 9,999/- Rs.(Via)
See also : Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Smartphone