In the previous Era, the sharing process of large files between Android devices was very tedious and time-consuming process. Bluetooth has been used to transfer images, Music and other files between Android devices. But Bluetooth is very slow technology to share data with another device. Transferring small sized files with Bluetooth does not take much. But when files are with GB size, it may take a few hours to transfer files via Bluetooth. But, the same thing is now possible with the WiFi File Transfer App.
As the Technologies developed with time, the files moving could be possible with the use of Wi-Fi. With the transferring by Wi-Fi, large files can be shared with other devices in just second and minutes. Here, 2-3 Mbps is the transfer speed with the use of Wi-Fi. There are a couple of apps that take advantages to transfer files through Wi-Fi in just minutes. The WiFi File Transfer App is also one of them.
WiFi File Transfer App
Wi-Fi File Transfer is the most useful android application for users who wants to transfer files over Wifi between computer and smartphone. It helps you to transfer the large files as well as small files between Android devices and PCs. Transferring files are done wirelessly over a Wifi connection.
To transfer the files, we will need to connect to the same Wi-Fi network. You don’t need to connect android to pc using any cable or PC suite software. We can also protect the file transfer by setting up the password protection. Approximately 10 million users have downloaded this app from Google play store.
How to Establish Connection between your Android Device and Computer?
- Download the Wi-Fi File Transfer from the Google Play Store.
- After that, install it on the device and open it.
- When you open Wi-Fi File Transfer, you can see a screen. To transfer the file, you need to connect to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Also, you can see written at the top of the screen Wi-Fi File Transfer and its Logo. A Start button is also available on the screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, there are three buttons, Settings, Help and Quit. In the settings, you can set as per your requirements. The Second Help button provides you information about the application.
- Press the Start Button, shown at the centre of the screen. When you press the Start button, you can see one URL started from http://. And Copy this URL.
- Enter this URL is your Computer’s Internet Browser.
- With the entering of that URL, you should see the screen in your browser, as shown above.
When you paste URL in your Computer’s Internet browser, you can see your Android device’s file on your computer screen. There is two option separately, one for your internal storage and the second one for your Memory card. And Transferring can be done by Copy-Paste or Drag & Drop. Now you can enjoy!
Features of the WiFi File Transfer App
- Upload or download multiple files at once
- Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
- Built-in file manager interface allows you to delete, rename, copy, zip, or unzip files
- Password authentication (optional)
- Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
- Runs as a background service
- Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
- Even works when the device is in hotspot mode
In short, by using the WiFi File Transfer app, you can quickly transfer the files between mobile and PC. We hope that this discussion will help you for rapid file transfer process. Are you already using any such app? Share your comments below about this app. Download this WiFi file transfer app from below.