There are so many social networking apps are available to use in smart devices. All of them can also use in PC device. The social networking apps like Face Bada OS and Java Phones book, WhatsApp, Viber, Hike, SnapChat, Instagram and much more. All the social sites are also available for all different OS like Android, iOS, Windows, and BBM. Among of all the sites, Whatsapp is most popular networking sites which have been used by most of the users. The Whatsapp is also most preferred by the people, even by them who do not use the smartphone. So here, we are discussing the process of WhatsApp download For Samsung Galaxy, Bada OS, and Java Phones.
But, before that we will discuss some features of the Whatsapp. The Whatsapp is social networking site which comes with easy user interface. By using Whatsapp, people can send and receive the messages with free of cost over the internet. In addition of that people can also share media files, music, videos, PDF file, and documents to each other. But, the video sharing size limit for Whatsapp is up to 16 MB. To use Whatsapp on your smartphone, the internet data connection or Wi-Fi connection is the must.
WhatsApp Download For Samsung Galaxy, Bada OS, and Java Phones :
Likewise all other OS, Whatsapp messenger is also available for Samsung Galaxy, Bada, and Java OS. So now, we are discussing the method by which you can easily download the Whatsapp.
1.) WhatsApp Download For Samsung Galaxy Devices :
As we know that all the Samsung smartphone devices are runs on Android OS. So, the procedure of downloading the Whatsapp for all Android OS powered device is same. To download the Whatsapp on your Samsung Galaxy device, follow the easy steps written below.
- First of all, open the Google Play Store from your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- Then, type “Whatsapp” in the search panel of the Play Store and search it.
- It will show you the list of the Whatsapp along with the latest version. Now, download the Whatsapp with the latest version and install it on your Samsung smart device.
After installing it, enter the required info which is necessary to start the Whatsapp. Then, you can start the chat with your friends and relatives through Whatsapp.
Now, we will discuss the procedure of downloading the Whatsapp on Bada OS and Java phones. If you have already backup of your WhatsApp conversation, you can even restore it on this device while installing it on your phone.
2.) WhatsApp Download For Bada OS and Java Phones :
For your kind info, we would like to inform you that the Bada OS is developed by the Samsung. But, right now the status of Bada OS for new phones is stopped or discontinue. Nowadays, there is no any new smart devices coming with Bada OS. Even Although, to use Whatsapp messenger on Bada OS and Java phones, you have to download the extension files. To download the extension file of Whatsapp, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Start the Desktop or PC device. Make sure that your PC is connected with the internet connection.
- Then, Open any browser on your PC. Now, search and download the “Whatsapp .jar“ file for Java phones. Likewise, download “Whatsapp .jad“ file for Bada powered device.
- After downloading those extension files of Whatsapp save it on PC.
Now, we are mentioning steps which are to be performed on the smartphone device.
- First of all, connect your Java or Bada OS powered device to the PC, on which you have downloaded the extension files of Whatsapp for particular OS. Connect your smartphone device to the PC via standard USB cable.
- Now, transfer that Whatsapp extension file to your connected smart device from the PC.
- Then, properly disconnect your handset device to the Computer.
- Now, restart the device. To do so, press and hold the power key of your handset. Then, choose an option of Restart. It may take a little time.
- After restarting the phone, install the Whatsapp extension file which has been taken from PC.
- If you asked for any prompts, then say OK or Yes to all the prompts.
- After the proper installation of that extension files, now you can use the Whatsapp messenger on your Java and Bada OS powered device.
So, as we discussed ago, here we have listed the procedure of Whatsapp download for Samsung Galaxy, Bada OS, and Java Phones. If you are a user of Bada or Java Phones, then surely this procedure will be very helpful to you.