You might playing games on your computer along with using whatsapp on your computer. We all know we can use Whatsapp on PC using bluestacks, we can browse other apps, play games or use desktop PC as multi tasking. But have you ever thought that you can also doing multi tasking on android smartphone? Well, if you don’t know about it, we have found a new android app that is will play video on your device along with using other app like using whatsapp or other android apps. Yes, it’s floating Video Player for android, that remain on screen in floating condition, you can resize video screen as per your usage.
Video Popup is the great android video Player that allows you to play your video on your smartphone’s screen along with other browsed apps. I am big fan of whatsapp and using whatsapp while watching video on my device.
Using Video Popup Android App :
- Using video popup android app is very easy.
- You have to download Video Popup android app from Google Play store and install it on your smartphone.
- After installing, open the app, choose the video you want to play on your screen and video will do it for you.
- Popup video will start playing your selected video from your device.
Interesting feature of this video player is that, it wont hide behind the screen while you use other apps like whatsapp, templerun or mails etc. You can play videos from external sites also. Just like capturing screenshot in VLC Media player, you can capture frames of currently played video on your smartphone.You can create your own playlist fir quick access or browse videos stored on your SD card directly.
Video Popup Features :
- Free & Easy to use.
- Watch videos from popular video sharing websites like Dailymotion, Vimeo, Veoh, Vevo, Break, Tutv and more.
- Capturing realtime frames of playing video on your smartphone.
- No extra configuration, just download, install and start using it.
- Best Video Player for android.
- Related Video player : Real Player Cloud