Recently we have discussed installing external android apps on our smartphone. You can also use our tutorial on How to install apps from PC to smartphone. Well, if you want to remove or uninstall android apps from your device, you can use app manager to uninstall apps from your device quickly. You can review installed apps on your device, and quickly uninstall them by using following tips.
If you don’t know How to Remove Apps that you don’t use often, you can root your smartphone to eliminate system apps from your device.Uninstalling apps from your device will help you to prevent out of the storage error on your smartphone.
Uninstalling Apps – Ice Cream Sandwich versions:
- To remove/Uninstall an application navigates to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications.
- Select any app that you wish to remove and choose the Uninstall option.
- Just remember that you need a rooted Android device to uninstall system apps. Otherwise, you can only transfer system application updates.
- Clicking on uninstall button would eliminate that app from your smartphone.
Uninstalling Apps after Jelly Bean version:
- Open your app tray.
- Long-press on the app & hold for few seconds.
- Drag the app you want to uninstall to the Home Screen.
- Drag that app to upper left corner of your home screen, where you should see a trash can and the word Uninstall. App icon would become red coloured when you drag an app onto that uninstall.
- Release your finger over the Uninstall button.
This method has been successfully tested on my Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro smartphone and working correctly.
Uninstall Android Apps from Samsung:
This is not for all smartphones, on some Samsung smartphone devices, you would see info button instead of uninstalling. So you can not uninstall the app using above method on few Samsung devices.
- Tap on the Recent apps > Task manager.
- Navigate to the Download tab and find the offending app.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the app > OK.
- If system app would be there, you would not able to uninstall it. It would not show you uninstall button there.
Using Application Uninstaller like App2SD:
Well, there is a particular method for individual devices. But there is smartphone app called App2SD Android app that would let you move installed apps to SD card as well as Delete Apps from your device quickly. App2SD is one of the Best Android App Uninstaller and app management app for your device.
All you have to do is open App2SD and tap and hold on an app you want to uninstall. At the top, you would see uninstall, App info and more options button. Drag your app to uninstall option, and it would ask you confirmation about the same.
Check below video tutorial on how to uninstall any android apps easily from any smartphone device.
Using any other apps to uninstall apps from your device? Share your comments in the comment section below.