You would be surprising if I would say you can control your desktop home computer from your android device.Its true, you can manage & control your desktop PC using android tablet or laptop from anywhere. The primary requirement is just an internet connection and Teamviewer app installed on both PC and android tablet.
You can set Teamviewer in such a way so that it can remember all your password, so you need not to remember your password each time. There are mainly 3 menus available in teamviewer.
Connect – By using this very first menu, you will be able to connect your android smartphone tablet with your PC.Just enter your Teamviewer ID that is availble on your desktop PC and click on remote control.
Computers – If you are having account with teamviewer, you can also login to your teamviewer account from here & manage your computer.
Files – You can manage & share your android tablets file from there.
Thus by using teamviewer, you can remotely access computers from your android device! if you are computer programmer, and your friends & family members needs your help regarding computer, you can remotely access their computer and solve their problem. This way its time saving app for your android tablets.
Teamviewer for Android Features:
- Transfer files from your Android mobile device to any computer and vice versa.
- Complete keyboard control including special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows®.
- Remotely reboot your computer from your android tablets.
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers.
- You can download Teamviewer for Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad and Android.
TeamViewer for Remote Control
If you have created any free or paid android app and wants to be featured on TheAndroidPortal, please contact us.