Android is best mobile platform nowadays for all peoples. I am also using Android Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V mobile and using Astrid task manager to manage my daily schedule work. I found another task manager to do list android app from Google Play. Check out full details on how to use taskos to do list android app.
The app is available for all Android device Android version greater than 2. Taskos is a rather simple cloud task management for your Android, lets you manage your tasks directly from your Android device.If you are using the internet either by WiFi or data plan, you can enjoy more features from this app, but it is not necessary.
After installation, you will see a simple blank screen on first opening of the app. All you need to do is just add your task list on the navigation bar by writing, or you can also tap on the microphone button. This will bring up the Google voice service where you can speak out your task and Google will translate it into text. Clicking on plus button will add a task to your app.You can set priority, add the category, schedule, share your task with your contacts quickly.
If you are looking for the Android task manager that can sync with your Google account, taskos to do task manager would be suitable for you.You can find the synchronization option at setting page.If you have already added your tasks on Google account, you can easily sync them in your taskos to do manager.
taskos to do list for android features:
- Taskos manager can sync with your Google task.
- Share your created tasks with your contacts.
- Can be included in top task manager for android device.
- Speech to text supports.
- Auto-complete support (contact, popular verbs etc.)
- Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1) available.
- Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Dropbox, Twitter followers, WhatsApp or beluga friends.
About Taskos Task Manager:
- Official website: http://taskos.com (No longer available)
- Required Android version is 2.0 and above.
You can download Taskos To Do List @ Google Play (Update : This app has been discontinued from Google plays store.). Try Google Now instead.