Samsung Electronics on Tuesday launched a compact Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini and Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom in the Indian market, priced at Rs 27,900 and Rs 29,900 respectively. It’s few features are quite similar with Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 smartphone.
Specs and Features of Galaxy S4 Mini:
Samsung Galaxy S 4 Mini comes with qHD sAMOLED+ display with 540×960 (qHD) resolution.It has Power LED Flash with auto focus & recording resoultion is Full HD (1080p) Video Playback. It has Android JellyBean 4.2.2 Operating system with Dual SIM support & 1.7 GHz processor and almost look similar to Galaxy S4.It borrows several software features from the Galaxy S4 including a Sound&Shot, S Travel, Story Album, S Translator, WatchON (to control TV using IR LED) and S Health.
See also : Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro Smartphone
- 4.3-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display
- 1.7 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual standby
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.9MP HD front-facing camera
- 8.94 mm thick and weighs 107 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack
- IR LED (Remote control)
- 1.5GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory (5GB user memory), expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS
- 1,900mAh battery