The famous smartphone company Samsung has announced it’s latest Note device, the Galaxy Note 4. The Samsung announced about this smartphone or phablet device in Berlin coinciding with the IFA trade show on 3rd September 2014. This smartphone phablet device Galaxy Note 4 is improving several aspects from the customer like of the S Pen-toting, big-screened flagship.
Now, we will be talking about the amazing Features and Specification of Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The features of Galaxy Note 4 are very interesting. New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is equipped with a Super AMO LED 5.7-inch QUAD High Definition display with 2560× 1440 pixels resolution. It is also Multi-Touch screen display. Which provides a pixel density of 515 pixels per inch. Galaxy Note Tablet 4 comes in two variants. One is powered by a 2.7 GHz Quad Core Processor with Snapdragon 805. The other device is powered by a Samsung’s ARMv8 – A Exynos with 1.9 GHz Quad Core (1.9 GHz Quad Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core) 5 Octa Core Processor.
This Galaxy Note 4 comes with the latest version of Android operating system 4.4.4 KitKat. It also comes with amazing S – Pen. The weight of this S – Pen is 15 gram and hovering 15 mm. As per above discuss Galaxy Note Tablet 4 has two variants. Both variants come with 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM. Galaxy Note 4 also has 32 GB Built – in memory storage. Which is further expandable up to 64 GB with micro SD card supports. The dimensions of this Samsung Galaxy Tablet 4 is 153.5 mm X 78.6 mm X 8.5 mm. Its weight is 176 gram.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has a Rear Camera with 16 Mega Pixel auto focus camera and LED flashlights. It has also Front facing the camera with 3.7 Mega Pixels camera with an f1.9 aperture for entirely focused on the selfie. The other features of this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 are Sensors like Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Barometer sensor, Hall Sensor, Finger Scanner, Accelerometer, etc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4’s back cover has a strong with a leather texture without the stitching. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has an aluminium design. It also has Scratch resistant glass.
Back cover of this Note 4 is very strong with a faux leather texture. It is the first electronic device launched by Samsung which has been made with a metal frame. The Note 4 has manufactured from a new aluminium frame design. The Galaxy Note 4 really comes with an improvement in a charging speed. It goes from zero to 50 % charging in around 30 minutes. This smartphone has in 4 colours. 1) Frosted white, 2) Charcoal Black, 3) Bronze Gold, 4) Blossom pink. It also comes with incredible battery capacity 3200 mAH.
Features & Specification of Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
- Super AMO LED 5.7-inch QUAD High Definition display with 2560× 1440 pixels resolution
- Multi-Touch screen display
- 2.7 GHz Quad Core Processor with Snapdragon 805 and 1.9 GHz Quad Core (1.9 GHz Quad Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core) 5 Octa Core Processor.
- Android operating system 4.4.4 KitKat
- 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32 GB Built – in memory storage
- 64 GB with micro SD card supports
- Rear camera with 16 Mega Pixel and LED flash lights
- Front facing camera with 3.7 Mega Pixels camera with an f1.9 aperture
- Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Barometer sensor, Hall Sensor, Finger Scanner
- Scratch-resistant glass
- Body of this smartphone is made from a new aluminium frame design
- Samsung Introduces the Latest in its Iconic Note Series – The Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Note 4, Note Edge