Here, this article is related to the Samsung’s most awaited smartphone device, which comes from Samsung’s popular smartphone series Galaxy. This device is known as Samsung Galaxy Note 3. So here, we will discuss features & specs of Galaxy Note 3 smartphone (SM-N9000) device.
Display and Design:
The Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9000) device comes with a huge 5.7 inch Super AMOLED multi-capacitive touch screen display with a large screen resolution up to 1080 x 1920 pixels. It has a large screen-to-body ratio around of 75%. The display has pixel density around of 386 pixels per inch (PPI) and also has colour depth up to 16 million colours. This device also comes with Stylus S Pen. The whole display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The dimensions of this Samsung smartphone can a with the 151.2 mm x 79.2 mm x 8.3 mm. It has weight around of 168 grams.
In the Camera department, the Note 3 device has 13 mega pixel resolution rear facing the camera with auto focus and LED flash light. It also comes with some unique camera features like Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, panorama and HDR. The high-resolution rear camera is specially provided for taking high quality and HD images as well as HD video recordings.
This Samsung Galaxy device also has two mega pixel resolution front facing a camera, which is given for captured amazing front clicks and selfies.
For s a prior performance of the device, 3 GB of RAM memory is also affixed with this Samsung smartphone. This Samsung Galaxy device comes with Regarding different variants of built-in memory storage. But, this Note 3 (SM-N9000) device has 32 GB of built-in memory storage. Which is expandable up to 64 GB using a memory card.
Processor and OS:
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9000) smartphone is powered by 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 and 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Quad-core processor along with Mali-T628 MP6 GPU. It runs on an Android operating system with version 4.3 Jelly Bean OS, which can be up-gradable up to the Android OS 4.4 KitKat.
This Android-powered Note 3 smartphone can support Micro SIM. In terms of connectivity options 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Infrared port, micro USB with v3.0, Bluetooth v4.0 and 3.5 mm ear jack are also equipped with this Samsung Android Galaxy Note 3 device.
This Samsung Galaxy device is packed with 3200 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery. The powerful battery provides long stand-by time up to 420 hours and talk time up to 21 hours on 3G connectivity.
Features and Specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9000) Smartphone:
- 5.7 inch Super AMOLED multi-capacitive touch screen display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Stylus S Pen and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions are 151.2 mm x 79.2 mm x 8.3 mm and Weight 168 grams
- 13 mega pixel resolution rear facing camera with auto focus and LED flash light
- 2 mega pixel resolution front facing camera
- 3 GB of RAM memory
- 32 GB of built-in memory storage
- 64 GB expanded further by an external micro SD cards.
- Powered by a unique 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 and 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Quad-core processor
- Mali-T628 MP6 GPU
- Runs on an Android operating system with version 4.3 Jelly Bean OS, which is up-gradable up to Android OS 4.4 KitKat
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, A-GPS, micro USB v3.0, Bluetooth v4.0 and 3.5 mm ear jack
- Packed with 3200 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9000) smartphone is available at the Amazon, Snapdeal & Flipkart. Check out latest price for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from here.