Here, we will discuss about the Rooting process of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G smartphone. But, before it, we will describe some stunning specs and features of the Redmi Note 4G device. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G smartphone has huge 5.5 inch IPS LCD multi capacitive touch screen display with large screen resolution up to 720 x 1280 pixels and has pixel density around of 267 pixel per inch. This smartrphone device is backed by massive 3100 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery. It provides long talk time and stand-by time. This Xiaomi Phone has rear facing camera with resolution of 13 mega pixel with auto focus and LED flash light. It has also 5 mega pixel resolution front facing camera.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G smartphone device is powered by a powerful 1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8928 quad core processor with GPU Adreno 305. It contains QWERTY soft keyboard. 2 GB of RAM memory is also associated with this device. It runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat with MIUI version 5 on top. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G LTE comes with 8 GB of built-in memory storage space. Which can be expanded further via an external micro SD card up to capacity of 64 GB memory.
After the Rooting process of any smart phone device is completed , you will be able to increase the custom ROM as well as you can increase the internal memory. You can also play HD games with big size without any disturbance. But after the Root, you will lose your smart phone device warranty.
Now here, we will mention the Rooting process of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smart phone device. But before it, we will talking about the Prerequisites which all are required for the Rooting process. The Prerequisites are as under.
- Make sure that your smart phone device has been charged up to 70% to 80% charging.
- For your safety, make a data backup for your personal data which may be harmed during the Rooting process of device.
- Deactivate all the antivirus apps or programs of your computer device.
- Activate an option of ‘USB Debugging Mode’ of your Redmi device by going into Settings.
- Download the ‘Redmi Note USB Drivers’ for process and install the Drivers in your computer.
Now, we will describe the Rooting process for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 device.
- First of all, you have to download ‘Redmi Note Rooting Kit’. Give the rename to this file as “update.zip” and save it in a folder in your desktop device.
- Then, connect your smart phone device to the PC via using an USB cable and transfer the ‘Rooting kit’ of this device, to the SD card of device.
- Now, disconnect the Redmi Note 4 device from the PC.
- Then, choose the update.zip file in your device SD card by going into Tools and then Updater and then Select Update Package to start the process.
- After the process, you have to go to the Permissions of your device by going into Security. In the Permissions, choose the “Root Permissions” to activate the root privileges.
After following these easy steps, you can Root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smart phone device. This Rooting process is also applicable for Xiaomi Redmi note device. That means, with the help of these steps you can also Root Redmi Note.