This article is related to the how to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone device. But first of all, we will discuss about some stunning features and specs of this brand new Samsung Galaxy smartphone. The all new Samsung smartphone is powered by an amazing 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 quad core and 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 quad core processor with chipset Exynos 7420 and GPU Mali-T760MP8. 3 GB of RAM memory is also associated with this Samsung device. It runs on an Android operating system with newest android version 5.0 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI on top. This Android OS based Galaxy S6 Cell Phone is packed with 2550 mAh battery capacity with non-removable Li-Ion battery.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone has big 5.1 inch Super AMOLED multi capacitive touch screen display with large screen resolution up to 1440 x 2560 pixels. The display has protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and has also pixel density of 577 PPI. This Samsung smartphone device has lack of a slot of an external micro SD card. But, this Galaxy S6 device comes with the different variants of internal memory space like 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB. This smartphone has high resolution rear facing camera with resolution of 16 mega pixel with optical image stabilization, auto focus and LED flash. It has also 5 mega pixel resolution front facing camera with dual video call and Auto HDR feature.
Now, we will discuss about the Rooting process of Samsung Galaxy S6 smart phone device. Some Prerequisites for Rooting process are as under, which all are must be need to done.
- Make backup for your personal data or files which has been saved in your smart phone device.
- Be sure about your smart phone device battery charging. It is the necessary that your device has charging equal or more than 70% to 80%.
- Deactivate all the antivirus apps or programs which has been installed in your computer.
- Activate USB Debugging Mode in your Samsung smart phone by going into developer option under the Settings.
- Download and install all the ”Samsung Galaxy S6 USB Drivers” in your computer device.
This Rooting process of Samsung Galaxy S6 smart phone device is only applicable for the model number SM-G920F and SM-G920T. If you don’t have Samsung device with this variant, then please don’t follow this process.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6
- First of all, download the ”Odin” file in your PC. If you have S6 device having SM-G920F then download “CF-Auto-Root-zeroflte-zerofltexx-smg920f” and if you have SM-G920T device then download “CF-Auto-Root/CF-Auto-Root-zerofltetmo-zerofltetmo-smg920t” on your computer.
- After the downloading, extract the CF Root file save it as ”.tar.md5 file” in your desktop.
- Then, open the Odin file in your PC.
- Now, turn off your Galaxy S6 smart phone device and turn into Download mode by pressing and holding the Home Key + Power Key + Volume Down Key simultaneously.
- After booting your Galaxy S6 device into Download mode, connect it to the computer via an USB cable.
- Now in Odin file, choose the AP button and select that extracted ”.tar.md5 file”. Be sure that the options of F.Reset Time and Auto-reboot are selected.
- After that, click on “Start” button in Odin file to begin the process. After the process is completed, you will get a message of “PASS”.
- Then Reboot your Samsung Galaxy S6 device and disconnect the device from PC.
After the reboot, your Galaxy S6 smart phone device will be Rooted, you can check your device if rooted or not using android app. Do let us know by commenting in the comment section below.