As we know that any Android based smart phone device will give slow work after using its long time. The smart phone device has some problems occur which is may be removable by some solution. After the slow performance given by the smartphone, there is one best solution is the Rooting process of the smartphone. If you have to increase the performance of your device, then your smartphone should have rooted. Here, we would also discuss the Rooting process of Samsung Galaxy S5 smart phone device.
We know that the Samsung Galaxy S5 Features are magnificent compared to others. But, before we begin the information of the Rooting process of the Samsung Galaxy S5 device, we should have some basic knowledge about the Rooting process of a smartphone. As we know, the Rooting process of a smart phone is only applicable for Android based device. First of all, we should discuss some advantages and disadvantages of the Rooting process of a smart phone.
See Also: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet – 32 GB
If any Android smart phone device is root only once, then you can Increase the RAM memory of the phone, Increase the internal memory storage of the device, Update in the processor of OS, You can also play HD games without any disturbance. You can also delete the Bloatware or unwanted apps, which is already installed by the manufacturer of smart phone device. You can also use some great app like Titanium Backup which allows you to backup the data. If we were talking about the disadvantage of the rooting process, then after the Rooting process of the device, you will lose the warranty of your Samsung Android smart phone device which is provided by the maker of it.
Now, we will learn about some easy steps for the Rooting process of Samsung Galaxy S5 smart phone.
The rooting process of Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone:
- Connect your Galaxy S5 device with a computer through micro USB cable.
- Download the SuperSU v1.94.zip on your Desktop device.
- Now, transfer the SuperSU v1.94.zip to your Samsung smart phone.
- After, boot your smart phone into ‘Download Mode’ by pressing Home Key + Power Key + Volume Down Key simultaneously and then press Volume Up Key to continue.
- Now, download the Odin3v185.zip on your Desktop device and also download the PhilZ Touch Recovery software.
- Now, open the Odin3v185.zip on your computer and run it.
- At the left side of the Odin, you will see a yellow box. If a yellow box is not shown there, then install the USB driver and reboot your PC and after again run Odin3v185.zip.
- Now, choose the option of PDA and select ‘philz_touch_6.26.6-klte.tar.md5′.
- After, click on start to process begin. It will take a few time for the process.
- Now, Odin will show ‘Pass’ in a green colour variant. The PhilZ Touch Recovery software is now installed on your Galaxy S5 device.
- Now, disconnect your Samsung Galaxy device to PC.
- Put your Galaxy device into recovery mode by pressing Power Key + Home Key + Volume Up Key simultaneously.
- In recovery mode, you will show a pink interface on your device.
- In that interface, choose the option of ‘Install Zip’. Then, click on the option of ‘Choose zip from sd card’.
- Find SuperSU-v1.94.zip, choose it and hit ‘Yes’. Then, click an option of ‘Reboot System Now’.
- Now, the SuperSU is installed on your Galaxy S5 device. Open the app and click on OK to any prompts.
- Now, Rooting process of Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone S5 is completed !!
These are the easy steps of Rooting process for Samsung Galaxy S 5 Phone. With the help of these steps, you can easily root your device. You can also Root Samsung Galaxy Tablet easily with the Rooting process.