This article is related to How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Smartphone. But before it, we will discuss some stunning features and specs of this popular smartphone device from Galaxy series. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device has 5.7 inches Super AMOLED multi-capacitive touch screen display with a large screen resolution up to 1440 x 2560 pixels and 515 PPI pixel density. The display is also protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. This Samsung device also consists of 16-megapixel resolution rear-facing the camera with optical image stabilisation, autofocus and LED flash. It has also a front facing the camera with a resolution of 3.7 megapixels.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device (with model number SM-N910C) is powered by a powerful 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 quad-core and 1.9 GHz Cortex-A57 quad-core processor with Exynos 5433 chipset and Mali-T760 GPU. 3 GB of RAM is also connected with this Note 4 device. It runs on an Android OS with latest android version 4.4.4 KitKat, which is upgradable to newest Android OS 5.0 Lollipop. The device comes with 32 GB of built-in memory storage. Which is expandable up to 128GB memory via an external micro SD card. It is packed with massive 3220 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery.
Before we begin the process of How to Root Galaxy Note 4 Android smartphone device, some Prerequisites are required, which all are as under.
- You will have to make some backup for your personal data or files in your device.
- Activate USB Debugging Mode in your Galaxy Note 4 device by going into Developer option under the Settings.
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy Note 4 USB drivers in your Computer device.
- Make sure that all the antivirus apps are deactivated or not. If it is not, then turn off it. Because it delivers disturbance in between the Rooting process.
After the Prerequisites, now we will mention some easy steps for the Rooting process of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone device.
- First of all, download Odin file and SuperSU file on your desktop.
- After downloading it, choose and download TWRP or CWM recovery file for your Note 4 device.
- Now, turn off your smartphone device and turn it into Download mode by pressing Volume Down Key + Home Key + Power Key together.
- Then, connect your Galaxy Note 4 device to the Computer via using USB data cable.
- Now, run the downloaded Odin zip file in your computer.
- If your smartphone device connects properly with the computer, then Odin file will show you Yellow colour box. If you don’t see this box, then install once again USB drivers correctly.
- Then, select on PDA option. Then choose the recovery file which you have downloaded earlier.
- Now, the recovery file has been installed on your smartphone device successfully.
- After it, disconnect your device from a computer. Once again connect your device to the PC after activating USB Debugging Mode.
- Transfer the earlier downloaded SuperSU files on your device’s external SD card and disconnect it.
- Once again, turn off Galaxy Note 4 and boot it into the Recovery mode by pressing the Home Key + Power Key + Volume Up Key simultaneously.
- Then, select ”Install” if you have TWRP recovery or choose ”Install zip from SD card” if you have CWM recovery.
- Now, reboot your Samsung device after the process completed.
By following these easy steps, you can Root your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device. Do share your comments below if you need any help with rooting your Galaxy note 4 devices.