Amazon 7″ Kindle Fire HD can now be easily rooted using provided method here. It would help you to gain root access to your Amazon Kindle fire and you would able to enjoy more privilege on your Amazon 7 Kindle Fire HD. This method has been explained by RCamacho50 on forum.xda-developers.com and found useful by so many users. Interesting thing is that, it also works with older version. Here is the step by step instruction for How to Root a Kindle Fire HD easily.
There is no Kindle Fire Root App available, but you can Rooting Amazon Kindle Fire HD successfully using below methods.
Step By Step Instruction on How to Root Kindle Fire HD
- Download The Google Drive – Download Link)
- Now On your Kindle Fire HD Go To “Settings” Then >Security. Mark “Enable ADB” – ON.
- Connect Kindle Fire HD To The PC Via USB. Wait Till Automatic Installation Completes And Kindle is Recognized.
- Go to extracted Bin4ry folder location And “Double Click” the “RunMe.bat” File And Choose Option 1.<Image Credit>
- On The Kindle Fire HD tap on the option that says “Backup My Data” & wait till backup procedure get finished.(When The Backup Completes, On The Computer Press Any Key). Then Select The Option “Restore My Data” (This Will Not Erase Any Data Or Files) And Wait Till The Restore Completes (When The Restore Completes, On The Computer Press Any Key).
- Now your device would be restarted. When The Kindle Boot The First Time (It Will Be Sluggish), Unlock It And Wait The Other Reboot.
- When it restarted, you would have to again choose the option that says “Restore My Data” You have to wait till restoring procedure would get finished. Press any key from your computer, so your device again reboot.
- When it started, you would see super user app installed on your app drawer. You can also use root checker app for your device to check whether your device has rooted or not.
If you have successfully rooted your Amazon 7 Kindle Fire HD, do let us know by commenting below. Also let us know any problem you are facing during rooting procedure of Kindle Fire HD, we would try to resolve your issue.