Nowadays, the latest smartphones are coming with some amazing features. Those features are very useful to the users for day-to-day life. And still, as the technology develops, the future smartphone may blow out mind with their features. But, even after that, some features are still missing. Like, the smartphone does not have the ability to search reverse image. While the same feature, you would find in the Chrome browser and is limited to itself only. But, what for the images of other apps? For that, you need to check this full discussion of Reverse Image Search.
Well, the Reverse Image Search means the ability to find out the similar images as the reference image. This similarity is may be of background, person, tools, devices, vehicles, and more. So, this kind of facility is not much more known to all the users. But, it does not mean that this feature is not useful. Here, for the solution, we will discuss that how to make reverse image search. Take a brief look at the discussion and search images using the reverse image search.
Reverse Image Search:
To complete this kind of search, we must have a smartphone that would be able to do so. But, as we discussed, there is no smartphone available which is capable of doing so. At that time, we should have to take help from another source to complete the job. To completing the searching of reverse image, another source is an Android app. This source will help us here. Here, we are using an app called as Image Search. So, first of all, we will discuss the app, and then we go ahead for the remaining discussion.
Image Search Android App:
The Image Search app helps you for the Google Reverse Image Search Engine. It can also help you for other search engines. This app will automatically upload the image on the search engines from which you want to search reverse image. This Android app is readily available at the Google Play Store with free of cost. So, you can freely download it on your smartphone. Also of that, it provides high compatibility with all of your Android Powered Smart Devices. This app is designed with simple and easy UI. It does not contain any ads. Users rating for this app is also high which is around of 4.4 out of 5.0.
Now, we will go ahead to complete the discussion. Here, we will be discussing that how to make complete reverse image search. In which, we are listing some easy steps to do so.
Steps for Reverse Image Search:
Step – 1.) Download and Install the Image Search App:
- First of all, download and install the Image Search app from the Google Play Store.
- To do so, just go to the Play Store on your Smartphone.
- Enter the name of the app in the search panel of the Google Store. Wait till all the results come.
- After that, you should find your desired search as the first position.
- Then, tap on that and also tap on the download option.
- Wait till the completion of the downloading process. And, then install it on Android smartphone.
Step – 2.) Make Some Changes in the Settings of the App:
- Now, open this app on your mobile.
- On the main page of the app, you should see some options.
- In which, under the tag of General, the Open Settings Before Upload is there. Now, that option is enabled and you can see that the enable-disable slider.
- Here, you have to make it disable.
- For that, just tap on the Pink color slider. With the tap on it, it will disable.
- You can also add additional search engines such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and more.
- To do so, tap on the Custom Search Engines. Then, tap on the + sign at the right bottom to add the search engine.
Here, we are moving to the final stage for make Reverse Image Search through the app in mobile.
Step – 3.) Make Reverse Image Search:
Here, in this step, you can make the search of a reverse image from any app. Here, we will show you for two different apps, Whatsapp, and Facebook. You will be able to make this process of reverse search of an image even without closing the respective apps. In short, it will be very useful for you.
So firstly, we are taking a look at Reverse Image Search process in Whatsapp.
- Open the Whatsapp on your mobile.
- Then, open any image by opening any chat in the app. Tap on it to fully open it.
- Now, on that display, at the top right corner, you should see three dots. Tap on it.
- It brings some options for you. From which, select the Share option.
- It will show you some available options to share that opened image in Whatsapp.
- From that options, here choose the app name as Image Search.
- After choosing it, the app will start their work of uploading and searching the image search. It may take a while.
- Then, it shows you all the relevant search about whatever you have searched as a reverse search of an image.
After getting known about the reverse search from Whatsapp, now we move towards the Facebook. The same process for Facebook is as easy as the Whatsapp process. So, have a look at that.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Select an image or photo to make the reverse search of an image through it. Tap on it.
- On the next display, you should find three dots at the bottom of the display. Tap on it.
- It shows you some options, in which tap on the Save option. It will save the image into the Gallery of the Mobile. Because Facebook might not provide a service as Whatsapp. So, you have to first save the image and then go ahead.
- Then, open the Gallery. Here, go to the Facebook Folder and open that selected image.
- Here, choose Share option and select the Image Search option.
After, that the process has been as same as Whatsapp. So, by using above trick, you can easily complete the reverse image search on your mobile.
We also hope that you will be able to understand whole the process mentioned here. If you seem that it is the helpful guide, then also share it with others to make them happy. We always welcome your suggestions and comments.