In this article, we have mentioned about how to reset Apple iPhone without Passcode or how to delete the Apple ID without the passcode. In this post, we have mentioned two methods to reset iPhone without Apple ID or Passcode. In the first method, you can also restore or reset the iPhone without any problem; Just you have to update the firmware of the iPhone by using the “iTunes” on your computer. With the first method, you can restore your iPhone easily without any problem.
Method 1: Reset iPhone using the iTunes.
- First of all, download and install the iTunes Software from the official Website of the Apple
- After installing the iTunes on your computer, Open It.
Now You have to put iPhone in DFU Mode, which allows you to update the operating system of the iPhone without any Apple ID and Passcode. Now follow these few steps to put your iPhone into DFU mode.
- Open iTunes on your Computer and connect your iPhone to the computer by using the USB Cable
- Then Turn Off your iPhone, Then Press and Hold the “Home” button for 3 seconds.
- Now Press and Hold the “Power” button and “Home” button for 10 seconds. After that, you can release the Power button, when you see the Apple logo disappears on the screen.
- In next step, You can release the power button, When iTunes detects your iPhone that is in Recovery mode (DFU Mode)
- Once the iTunes recognizes the iPhone that is in Recovery mode, you can see the “Restore button” on the screen of the iTunes.
- Now It will ask to confirm the restore process; here you have to click on the “Restore iPhone” button to confirm the action
Note: Make sure that you have already created a new Apple ID because it can be used to backup your iPhone data.
Method 2: Reset iPhone using Dr.fone toolkit-iPhone Data Recovery
The Dr. fone’s toolkit iPhone Data Recovery software allow you to reset the iPhone without passcode in just 10 minutes without any problem, But if your go with this recovery software, you need to buy software key for this software to use this on your computer. This software works well with all models of iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
It also fixes the various iOS errors like Recovery Mode, Black Screen, Stuck on Apple logo, Looping on start, etc. It also fixes other iPhone errors and iTunes errors like Error 4013, Error 53, Error 14 and iTunes Error 27 and more. This recovery tool is fully compatible with the latest iOS 10.3 Operating system. If you want to try this software, then you can download the trial version of this tool.
Have you ever forget your Apple ID and need of reseting your device? How did you do that at that time? Share your views in the comments section below.