A famous Indian company Reliance has launched it another brand new smartphone device, known as Reliance LYF Water 5. So, now we will discuss some interesting features and specs of this newly launched Reliance smartphone.
Reliance LYF Water 5 Smartphone Details
Display and Design:
The Reliance LYF Water 5 smartphone comes with a 5.0 inch IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display. The screen resolution is around of 1280 x 720 pixels. The Display is protected with the protection of ASAHI Dragontrail glass. It is a lightweight device with only 136 grams weight. This device cane is measured with the dimensions of 142 mm x 70.5 mm x 7.7 mm.
OS and Processor:
This Reliance LYF device runs on an Android operating system along with latest version 5.1 Lollipop. It is powered by a stunning 1.2 GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad core processor, along with Adreno 306 GPU.
The LYF Water 5 smartphone is packed with built-in non-removable 2920 mAh capacity battery.
This LYF Reliance device has a Primary camera with 13-megapixel resolution. This camera is also featuring LED flash as well as some camera features. It also comes with 5-megapixel resolution secondary camera.
If we are talking about the internal memory space, this smartphone device comes with 16 GB of built-in memory storage space. Which is also expandable by using an external micro SD card. 2 GB of RAM memory is also connected to the device, for its obstacle free performance.
The Reliance Water 5 is Dual SIM support device with dual standby. It can also support 3G as well as 4G Vo-LTE connectivity(Check more 4G Smartphones here). Regarding other connectivity features, it also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 3.5 mm jack, Bluetooth with version 4.0, GPS and more.
Features and Specs of the Reliance LYF Water 5 Device:
- 5.0 inch IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display with screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Display protected with ASAHI Dragontrail Glass Protection
- 136 grams Weight and Measured with dimensions 142 mm x 70.5 mm x 7.7 mm
- Runs on an Android OS with version 5.1 Lollipop
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad core processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- Packed with built-in non-removable 2920 mAh capacity battery
- 13 MP resolution Rear facing camera
- 5 MP resolution Secondary camera
- 16 GB of built-in memory storage space
- Expandable by micro SD card
- 2 GB of RAM memory
- Dual SIM support with dual stand-by
- 3G, 4G Vo-LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 3.5 mm jack, Bluetooth with version 4.0, GPS and more
- 2920mAh lithium-polymer battery (See also 4000mAh battery capacity 4G Wind 4 Phone)
This Reliance device is exclusively available on India’s largest e-commerce site Amazon.in. It comes in a Black color variant. You can check this out from below. If you want to know more details and compare price of LYF water 5, you can check it out from here.