Nokia 6 is the first Android smartphone that comes with Nokia branding from HMD Global. The company announced that now we hold the right to make Android phone under the famous “Nokia” In this time, The new Nokia 6 currently available on Chinese e-commerce website JD.com at 1699CNY for sale only in China. The Nokia 6 has a big 5.5 inches 1080p by 1920p Full HD IPS LCD with 2.5D curved glass. The Display protected by latest Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Camera of Nokia 6 Android smartphone
The Nokia 6 comes with high-resolution 16-megapixel Autofocus Rear Camera. The camera supports 1.0um sensor and f/2.0 aperture image stabilization and phase detection feature. The Rear camera also has dual tone LED Flashlight and able to record 1080p videos at 30fps rate.
For selfies lovers, the Nokia 6 equipped with 8-megapixel front facing camera that supports 84-degree wide angle lens for group selfies. The Front facing selfies camera supports 1.12um image sensor and able to take a picture at f/2.0 aperture rate.
Memory & Storage of Nokia 6(Android Smartphone)
For access memory, the Nokia 6 Android smartphone comes with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM memory for faster access power. Now the Nokia has massive 64GB of Built-in Internal Storage Drive that can be expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card slot. With the massive 64gb of Internal Storage, you can store lots of things like photos, videos, albums, application and much more.
Processor & Operating System of Nokia 6
The all new upcoming Android smartphone, Nokia 6 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa Core 1.2Ghz 64 Bit CPU. For High-quality graphics, it has Adreno 505 Graphics Processing Unit. With the Snapdragon 430 processor, a user can enjoy high-quality games, high-resolution video on the screen, better battery backup time and incredibly efficient to do multitasking.
The Nokia 6 runs on Android’s latest version 7.0 Nougat Operating system. The Android 7.0 Nougat is the most recent operating system that comes with lots of new features.
Connectivity of Nokia 6
The all new Nokia 6 supports Dual Sim with 4G LTE network. It also has Dual Band Wi-Fi b/g/n wireless connectivity, Bluetooth v4.1 with A2DP and LE technology, GPS, USB OTG supports and last for the music lovers; it comes with 3.5mm audio jack. For the high-quality audio sound, the Nokia 6 comes with Dual Dolby Atmos Stereo Speakers with Dual Smart TFA 9891 amplifiers that provide high-quality audio sound.
Nokia 6 Android smartphone also equipped with sensors like Ambient Light sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Gyroscope, and Proximity sensor.
The Nokia 6 phone has a 6000-grade aluminum metal unibody design. The fingerprint sensor is located on its home button at the bottom of the phone. The Nokia 6 comes with a 3000mAh Li-ion non-removable battery that provides up to approx. 10 hours of complete backup time on a single charge.
Specification of Nokia 6 Android Smartphone:
- 5.5inches 1920p by 1080p FHD IPS LCD with 2.5D Curved Glass
- Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Runs on Latest Android 7.0 Nougat Operating system with Z-UI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-core 1.2Ghz 64-bit CPU and Adreno 505 GPU
- Massive 64Gb of Internal Storage (Expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD Card)
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM Memory
- 16MP (1.0um sensor and f/2.0 aperture) Rear Camera, dual-tone LED flash, phase-detection, autofocus, and 1080p video recording
- 8MP (1.12um sensor and f/2.0 aperture)Front-Facing Camera, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Dual 4G LTE Sim Slot, Dual band Wi-Fi b/g/n wireless. Bluetooth v4.1 with A2DP & LE technology, GPS, USB OTG, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Gyro, and Proximity Sensor
- Dual Dolby Atmos Stereo Speakers with Dual Smart TFA 9891 amplifiers
- 3000mAh Non-Removable Li-ion battery
via: HMD global