The Motorola has launched new Moto X Force with lot of new features like big 5.4 inches qHD display that is protected by Moto Shatter Shield technology. The Moto X Force runs on Android’s latest Lollipop 5.1 OS & it can be upgradable to Android marshmallow 6.0 OS. The Moto X Force comes with a 21 Megapixel main camera and 5 Megapixel front facing selfie camera. The Moto’s new X Force packs a 3,760 mAh Li-polymer battery.
The New motorola moto x force is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 2.0GHz (1.5Ghz quad core & 2.0Ghz quad core) octa-core processor. For high quality picture & graphics it has Adreno 430 (Clocked at 600Mhz) GPU. The Moto X Force has 3GB LPDDR4 of Powerful RAM with 64-Bit of access power.
The Moto X Force equipped with Super high quality 5.4 “AMOLED” Quad HD with 2560 x 1440 pixel supported resolution. The display has 16000000 colors effect & 540 PPI(pixel per inches) density that makes display great. It has five layer shatter shield protection display with multi capacitive touch screen. The Moto X Force is also protected by advanced spill resistant water technology.
The Camera of Moto X Force Phone can capture high resolution picture in low light without any problem and it also equipped with dual tone led flash light. The rear camera is able to capture with 4X digital zoom feature & it also comes with some capturing mode like night mode, Auto HDR, Panorama, & continuous shooting. The main camera features a PDAF (AF phase detection), Tap to capture (on anywhere screen) and drag to set focus and exposure and many more features for capturing good photos.
The rear camera can able to record 4K videos with 30FPS speed with slow motion recording feature.The Front facing camera is 5 mega pixel with 87 degree of wide-angle lens for clicking selfies. The front facing camera also has night mode & flash light for best selfies or video calling.
The Moto X Force support 4G LTE (Cat 6) cellular network connectivity & also supports 2G Network with 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz of data speed and 3G Network 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz band network for high-speed data network.
The Moto X Force comes with 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4GHz + 5GHz MIMO Wireless WiFi network and Bluetooth 4.1 LE connectivity for sharing file over Bluetooth supported device. The device also equipped with one Micro USB slot and 3.5mm headphone jack for connecting wired headphone.
The Motorola Force available in two different variants of internal storage 32Gb & 64Gb and also expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. With big storage capacity user can store more than 1000 images, 250 songs, and 100 videos on the Moto X force.
Specification of Moto X Force
- Android 5.1.1, Lollipop operating system
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 2.0GHz (1.5Ghz quad core & 2.0Ghz quad core)octa-core processor
- 3GB LPDDR4, Adreno 430 (Clocked at 600Mhz) GPU
- 5.4 “AMOLED” Quad HD with 2560 x 1440 pixel supported resolution
- 16000000 colors effect and 540 pixel per inches density
- Protected by Five layer Shatter Shield and advanced spill resistant water technology
- 32Gb or 64Gb internal storage and expandable up to 2TB via micro SD card
- 4G LTE (Cat 6) UMTS / HSPA + GSM / EDGE
- Wireless Wifi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4GHz + 5GHz MIMO and Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- Sensors : Accelerometer , Ambient light sensor , Gyroscope , Hall Effect , Infrared , Magnetometer
- Micro USB slot and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 21 Megapixel main camera with Dual LED tone and a 5 Megapixel front facing selfie camera
- 3760 mAh Li-Po battery Mixed use up to 36 hours on single charge
- TurboPower Charging feature with 10 hours of use in 15 minutes charging
This Droid X Force is packed with 3760 mAh battery that can help you to use moderate or heavy usage of 36 hours. Moto X Force Price in Indian market is Rs 49,999 for 32 GB variant & Rs 53,999 for the 64 GB variant.