As we know that the Lumia 535 smartphone is the first smartphone with a Microsoft logo. After the success of Lumia 535, Microsoft have been working on a its next smartphone called Lumia 435. Lumia 435 hand set will become Microsoft’s first 400 series smartphone device. Microsoft company’s entry level smartphone Lumia 435 has passed through the FCC. This Windows phone has been certified in Indonesia and has lower end specifications.
Now, we will talking about some interesting features and specs of the upcoming Microsoft Lumia 435 smartphone. The Lumia 435 smartphone device will come with 4 inch WVGA multi touch screen display. Screen resolution of this display is around up to 800 x 480 pixels. The pixel density of the display is 235 pixel per inch (PPI). This Microsoft Smartphones device will be available in dual SIM variant as well. The body dimension of this smartphone are 118.1 mm x 64.7 mm. This smartphone will be slightly smaller than the another Lumia 535 smartphone.
Talking about the processor, the Microsoft Lumia 435 smartphone will powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset. As per the above features, we expect that the Lumia 435 would be coming with 512 MB of RAM. It will runs on Microsoft windows operating system with version 8.1 with Lumia Denim. In terms of memory storage space, this Lumia smartphone would probably have 4 GB of internal memory storage. Which would expand further up to 32 GB or 64 GB memory storage capacity.
In the imaging department of this Upcoming Microsoft Lumia Phones, it will come with 5 mega pixel rear facing or external camera. The rear facing camera has resolution up to 2592 x 1936 pixels and is comes with digital zoom and auto focus. The external camera is specially provided for capturing the high quality images and video recording. It will have VGA front facing or internal camera with 0.3 megapixel resolution. It is provided for taking high quality selfies and some great front clicks.
See also : Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM Smartphone
The Microsoft Lumia 435 smartphone apparently comes in several variants, namely RM-1070, RM-1071, RM-1034, RM-1068 and the RM-1032. This New Microsoft Lumia 435 smartphone will be powered by a BV-5J battery that is exclusive to the model.
Specs and Features of upcoming Microsoft Lumia 435 smartphone :
- 4 inch WVGA touch screen display with screen resolution 800 x 480 pixels and 235 pixel per inch
- This Lumia smartphone device will be available in dual SIM variant
- Dimension of this smartphone are 118.1 mm x 64.7 mm which is slightly smaller than Lumia 535
- It will powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset
- Expecting that it would be coupled with 512 MB of RAM
- It will runs on Microsoft windows operating system with version 8.1 with Lumia Denim
- Expecting that it would probably have 4 GB of internal memory storage
- Which would expand further up to 32 or 64 GB memory storage capacity
- 5 mega pixel rear facing or external camera with resolution 2592 x 1936 pixels and with digital zoom and auto focus
- 0.3 mega pixel VGA front facing or internal camera
- It will be powered by a BV-5J battery
But, the expect announced date and launch date of this Microsoft Lumia 435 smartphone is unknown at the moment. As per the above described specs and features, we will hope that the price of this Microsoft Lumia Phones is comes in low budget.