A well-known multi-electronic product manufacturer and smartphone manufacturer company Lenovo is going to launch it’s another power packed smartphone device. This smartphone device is called Lenovo Z1, which was already announced by the company last year. As like other Lenovo smartphone, this device also has amazing features. So, now we will discuss some specs and features of this Lenovo Z1 smartphone.
Lenovo Z1 Smartphone More Details
Design and Display:
This latest Lenovo device comes with a massive 5.5 inch Full HD IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display. The display resolution of a display is around of 1080 x 1920 pixels similar to their recently launched smartphone Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo. It also has pixel density up to 400 pixels per inch (PPI). You can easily measure this device with the dimension of 155.7 mm x 77.3 mm x 8.9 mm. The weight of this smartphone is around of 175 grams.
The Lenovo Z1 smartphone comes with 13-megapixel resolution rear facing camera along with LED Flash similar to their Lenovo P70 phone. The rear camera also has some great features such as Sony IMX214 Exmor RS sensor, OIS, 1.12 um pixels, f/2.2 aperture and much more. This device also has front facing camera along with resolution of 8 megapixels. The Front camera also contains OmniVision OV8865 sensor, 1.12 um pixel size and more camera features.
This smartphone device has a built-in battery with fast charging feature. The battery comes with 4100 mAh power.
Memory & Storage:
If we were talking about the memory, this Lenovo Z1 has big 64 GB internal memory storage space, which is enough space for store all data. To increase the overall performance of a device, it is also coupled with the 3 GB of RAM memory.
Processor and OS:
If we are talking about the processor, this smartphone has 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 801 Quad core processor with Adreno 330 graphics processing unit (GPU). This Lenovo Z1 device runs on a Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Android OS 5.1.1 Lollipop. Which is also upgradable up to the Cyanogen OS 13 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS.
Features & Specs of the Lenovo Z1 Smartphone:
- 5.5 inch Full HD IPS multi-capacitive touch screen display with screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Dimension of 155.7 mm x 77.3 mm x 8.9 mm and Weight is 175 grams
- 13 MP resolution Rear Facing Camera along with LED Flash and camera features
- 8 MP resolution Front Facing Camera along with OmniVision OV8865 sensor
- Built-in battery with fast charging feature and 4100 mAh power
- 64 GB internal memory storage space
- 3 GB of RAM memory
- 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 801 Quad core processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Runs on a Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Android OS 5.1.1 Lollipop, upgradable up to the Cyanogen OS 13 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
This Lenovo Z1 Smartphone will officially available in India from the 10th May 2016. However price of this smartphone is not declared by the company.