A multi electronic equipment and smartphone manufacturer company Lenovo has launched its another smartphone. The smartphone called by Lenovo Vibe X2 Smartphone. The Vibe X2 smartphone gives you Dual SIM service with dual stand by. It is able to support the 2G, 3G and latest 4G LTE internet connectivity.
Now, we will talking about specs and features of this Lenovo Vibe X2 smartphone. The Lenovo Vibe X2 smartphone comes with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display. Screen resolution of display is up to 1080 x 1920 pixels. It’s pixel density is around 441 pixel per inch (PPI). The display is multi touch screen display up to 5 fingers. Color depth of this display is 16 million colors. The body of this Lenovo X2 smartphone is measures with 140.2 mm x 68.6 mm x 7.3 mm. It is the light weight smartphone with just 120 gram weighs. 3.5 mm head set jack’s audio connectivity and single speaker are also comes with this Lenovo smartphone device.
See also : Lenovo S580 Smartphone
Talking about processor, then Vibe X2 is powered by a octa core MediaTek 6595m processor with quad core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A17 and quad core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A. It is comes with 2 GB of RAM for fast and quick performance of the smartphone device. This Lenovo smartphone is runs on an android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat. In terms of built in memory storage, this Lenovo Mobile Phones comes with 32 GB of built in memory space. Which can not be expanded further because, it has lack of external microSD card slot.
Similar Device : Lenovo RocStar A319 Smartphone
In the imaging department, this Lenovo android smartphone comes with 13 mega pixel rear facing or primary camera. The rear facing camera comes with auto focus, LED flash light and some camera features like geo tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR. High quality rear facing camera is specially provided for capture high quality images and full HD video recording. This smartphone has also front facing or secondary camera with 5 mega pixel resolution. With the help of front facing camera, you can take great casual selfies and some stunning front clicks. Connectivity features like 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1 A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, microUSB with v2.0 are also affixed with this smartphone.
This Lenovo android smartphone available in four different colors such as white, gold, red and charcoal. It has also some sensors like Gravitation sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor and E-Compass sensor. This New Lenovo Smartphone is packed with 2300 mAh battery capacity with Li-polymer battery, for a long power back up of its.
Features and Specs of Lenovo Vibe X2 Smartphone :
- 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with resolution 1080p and 16M color (441 PPI)
- Dual SIM with dual stand by
- Dimensions are 140.2 mm x 68.6 mm x 7.3 mm and weighs 120 grams
- Powered by a octa core MediaTek 6595m processor with quad core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A17 and quad core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A
- 2 GB of RAM
- Runs on an android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat
- 32 GB of built in memory storage space
- 13 mega pixel rear facing camera with auto focus and LED flash light
- 5 mega pixel front facing
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1 A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, microUSB with v2.0
- Gravitation sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor and E-Compass sensor
- 3.5 mm head set jack
- Packed with 2300 mAh battery capacity with Li-polymer battery
The price of this Lenovo Vibe X2 smartphone is 19,999/- Rs. It is exclusively available at the Flipkart.
Via : Lenovo