A well-known PC maker and smartphone manufacturer company Lenovo has officially launched its another smartphone. The newest smartphone from Lenovo is known as A6000 smartphone. Lenovo A6000 Review is discussed here. It supports Dual SIM (micro SIM) service with dual standby. It will be able to connect the internet via 3G and latest 4G LTE connectivity.
Now, we would talk about some interesting specs and features of this newly launched smartphone by Lenovo. The Lenovo A6000 smartphone comes with 5.0 inch IPS HD multi-capacitive touch screen display. It has screen-to-body ratio around of 70%. Screen resolution of the display is up to 720 x 1280 pixels. The color depth of the screen is 16 million colors. The pixel density of this display is around of 294 pixel per inch (PPI). If we talk about internal memory storage, this Lenovo smartphone device has spacious 8 GB of built-in memory storage space. Which can be expanded further by you via using an external micro SD card up to 32 GB of data storage capacity.
A body of this Lenovo A6000 smartphone is measured with dimensions of 141 mm x 70 mm x 8.2 mm. This smartphone is very light weight device with just 128 grams weight. In terms of processor or heart of this smartphone, it is powered by an amazing 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 64-bit Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor with Adreno 306 graphics processing unit (GPU). 1 GB of RAM is also associated with this smartphone device for obstacle free performance. This New Lenovo Smartphone runs on an Android operating system with latest android version 4.4 KitKat with VIBE UI 2.0 on top.
In the imaging department, the Lenovo A6000 smartphone comes with 8 mega pixel resolution rear facing or primary camera. A primary camera has features of auto focus and LED flash light. The rear facing camera with high resolution is provided for taking some great moments of life in a format of video recordings and images. The Lenovo smartphone device has also secondary or front facing fixed focus camera with 2 mega pixel resolution. A secondary camera is given for captured some great selfies and stunning front clicks.
Some connectivity features are also associated with this New Lenovo Smartphone like 3G and 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS and micro USB with v2.0. This device will be available only in a Black color variant. The Lenovo A6000 smartphone is packed with a massive 2300 mAh battery capacity with replaceable Li-Po battery. It provides great talk time up to 13 hours with 3G. With the great features of this A6000 smartphone, it will become a best smartphone from all the Lenovo Android Phones.
Features and Specs of the Lenovo A6000 Smartphone :
- 5.0 inch IPS HD multi-capacitive touch screen display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels
- Dual SIM (micro SIM) service with dual standby
- 8 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further via using an external micro SD card
- Dimensions are 141 mm x 70 mm x 8.2 mm and weight is 128 grams
- Powered by 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 64-bit Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 quad core processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with latest android version 4.4.4 KitKat with VIBE UI 2.0
- 8 mega pixel resolution rear facing camera wit auto focus and LED flash light
- 2 mega pixel front facing fixed focus camera
- 3G/4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB v2.0
- Packed with a massive 2300 mAh battery capacity with replaceable Li-Po battery
The Lenovo A6000 smartphone is went on sale exclusively on Indian e-commerce site Flipkart, earlier this week. The A6000 Price is around of 6,999/- Rs.