The Indian Lava Mobile Company has launched new Android Lava Iris 460 smartphone. According to the detail this Lava Mobile Phone is runs on Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS. They are launch Lava Iris 460 on their website, but there is no final conformation about price and availability. Lava Iris 460 is leather-finish back cover phone has dual-SIM slot. It can be expected to be announced soon. Lava Mobile Company also decide to launch affordable Hot Lava Mobile at market. They are launching new Lava Iris Price under 10,000 approximately.
Lava Iris 460 a new budget smartphone, for young generation. Lava Mobile Models have 4.5-inch display of IPS OGS display with 854 x 480-pixels resolution have density of 218ppi. It is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core processor with 1GB RAM and 8GB of in-built storage, also microSD card slot of 32GB. It also has leather look a like back cover, which is best entry-level Lava Mobiles.
See also : Lava Iris Fuel 50 Smartphone
It has 5MP Camera with auto focus with LED flash, and 0.3 megapixel camera VGA front-facing camera for selfiesas well. Camera also full of new features like HDR, Smile Shot and Shutter Delay. Lava add 1650mAh battery in this phone which is doesn’t disappoint either. It’s give you 250 hours of standby time and 3 hours of talk time on 3G. The other specification this Lava Smart Mobiles with 3G Support, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and FM Radio or GPS. Phone is 8.75 mm thick and very handy for use, dual-SIM capable smartphone device.
Lava Iris 460 specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) capacitive touchscreen IPS OGS display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 130x65x8.75mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 1650 mAh battery
- Similar Smartphone : Lava Iris 400Q