A famous Television manufacturer company LG has launched its smartphone with name LG G3. The G3 device has large screen with 5.5 True HD IPS LCD multi capacitive touch screen display. It is powered by a stunning 2.5 GHz Krait 400 Qualcomm MSM8975AC Snapdragon 801 quad core processor. In terms of RAM memory of the device, then it comes with two different variants of RAM and that is 2 GB of RAM and 3 GB of RAM. This LG G3 smartphone device is also available in 16 GB and 32 GB of built-in memory storage space. Which can be expanded further via an external micro SD card up to 128 GB of data storage capacity.
The LG Touch Screen Smartphone has also supporting the latest internet connectivity 4G LTE along with 3G connectivity. It has high resolution rear facing camera with 13 mega pixel along with some great feature like auto focus, dual LED flash light, phase detection, laser auto focus, optical image stabilization etc. It has also front facing camera with 2.1 mega pixel resolution. This LG Smart Phone Touch Screen display is packed with massive 3000 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery. LG G3 Battery provides long stand-by time as well as talk time. LG G3 Review are is positive from the users.
With this great features this LG G3 device is too good device, but some users have problem that this device give slow performance. But, here we will give some solution about that problem, which can make performance of LG G3 device fast and better.
1) By removing all the Cache of device
In an Android powered smart phone, the device will save all the temporary data in two places, one is System Cache and another is App Cache. The system cache in which the Android device will save data for quick access. While in the app cache, the app will save data individually also for quick access. If your LG G3 smart phone gives slow performance and if you seems that this problem is occurring with a single app, then first of all remove the App Cache.
To clear the App Cache follow these steps :
- First of all, go to the Apps and open the Application Manager by going into Settings.
- Now, find that app whose cache you want to remove and click on it .
- Choose an option Clear Cache.
To remove the System Cache follow these easy steps :
- Go to Apps and open the Storage by going into Settings and after General.
- Wait a bit for the options of menu.
- Click on cached data and and tap on OK.
This process takes a few of minutes. After removing the caches refresh your LG G3 smart phone device. You can also use Clean Master app to remove cache of device or Task Killer to kill unwanted apps from your device. It will boost your device’s performance little more.
2) By Speeding up in Animations of the Systems
You can increase the performance of your LG G3 smart phone device with by speeding up in Animations of the Systems. The procedure of that process is mentioned here.
- First of all, Go to Developer Option by going into Settings and activate the Developer Option.
- Find the option of Window animation scale, Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale.
- Click on each of these option, select an option of Animation Scale .5x to gain a high speed.
- Now, restart your LG G3 device.
You can also increase the performance of LG G3 smart phone by removing the Bloatware or unwanted app which are provided with the device by its manufacturer.
Check more Guide for Rooting Android