There are many people live in the world, who like big screen smartphones commonly called Phablets. The smartphone maker company Huawei has officially announced and launched, the company’s latest mid range smartphone in the Ascend series in China. Newly launched phablet called Huawei Ascend GX1 by company. This smartphone is comes with Dual SIM service with dual stand by. It will be able to support the internet connectivity via 4G LTE band.
Now, we will talking about some stunning features and specs of this Huawei Ascend GX1 smartphone. The Huawei Ascend GX1 smartphone comes with 6 inch full HD IPS capacitive multi touch screen display in cell touch sensitive screen with screen-to-body ratio of 80.5 percent. Screen resolution of this display is around of 1280 x 720 pixels. The pixel density of the display is around of 245 pixel per inch (PPI). This smartphone is measured by 161 mm × 84.5 mm × 9.2 mm. Weighs of this Huawei device is 173 grams.
Related : Huawei Ascend P7 Smartphone
Talking about the processor, then Huawei Ascend GX1 smartphone is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU. 1 GB RAM is also equipped with this smartphone for obstacle free performance of the smartphone. This Huawei device is runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat with Huawei Emotion UI 3.0 on top. In terms of built in memory space, this android smartphone has 8 GB of internal memory storage. Which can be expanded further by you via external micro SD card up to 32 GB of storage capacity.
Related : Huawei Ascend Mate 7
In the imaging block of this Huawei Ascend Phones, it has rear facing or main camera with 8 mega pixel resolution. The main camera comes with auto focus and LED flash light. The main camera with 8 MP resolution are given for captured the high quality photos and HD video recording. This smartphone device also comes with front facing snapper with 2 mega pixel resolution. The front snapper is specially provided for taking great front clicks and super selfies. Connectivity features like 4G LTE /3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with v4.0, GPS with A-GPS and NFC are also associated with this Ascend Huawei Android Phone device.
The Huawei Ascend GX1 smartphone is comes in White color. For long power back up of this smartphone, it is packed with pretty large 3500 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery.
See also : Huawei Ascend P6 Thinnest Smartphone
Specs and Features of Huawei Ascend GX1 smartphone :
- 6 inch full HD IPS capacitive multi touch screen display with resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
- Dual SIM service with dual stand by
- Dimensions are 161 mm × 84.5 mm × 9.2 mm and Weighs is 173 grams
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1 GB RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat with Huawei Emotion UI 3.0
- 8 GB of internal memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further via external micro SD card
- 8 mega pixel rear facing camera with auto focus and LED flash light
- 2 mega pixel front facing snapper
- 4G LTE /3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with v4.0, GPS with A-GPS and NFC
- Pretty large 3500 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery
The Huawei Ascend GX1 smartphone is now available through TMall in China. The price of this Huawei Smartphone Android in China is 1590 Chinese Yuan.The expected price of this Huawei Ascend Smartphone in India will be around of 16,199/- Rs.(Source: Huawei / Vmall
See also : Huawei Honor 4X Smartphone