A smartphone device maker firm HTC has launched its new smartphone from Desire series in India. The newly launched HTC smartphone called HTC Desire 820Q. The HTC Desire 820Q smartphone gives you Dual SIM service with dual stand by. It will be capable to connect internet with 2G, 3G and 4G connectivity.
Now, we will talking about the specs and features of the recently launched HTC Desire 820Q smartphone. The HTC Desire 820Q smartphone comes with 5.5 inches LCD capacitive touch screen display. It wil comes with screen resolution of up to 1280 x 720 pixels and it has pixel density up to 267 pixel per inch (PPI). Display of this HTC device is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Color depth of this display is around 16 million colors. The actual measurements of this smartphone are 157.7 mm x 78.7 mm x 7.7 mm. Weight of this dual SIM device is 155 grams.
See also : HTC Desire 820 Smartphone
Talking about processor, This smartphone is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 graphics processing unit (GPU). Which is paired with 1 GB of RAM. HTC Desire Phone with this model is runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 UI. Which is upgradable to upcoming android version 5.0 Lollipop. The other connectivity features like 4G LTE, 3G HSPA, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS, EDGE, GPRS, micro USB v2.0.
Related : HTC Desire 516C Smartphone
In terms of memory storage, the HTC Desire 820Q smartphone comes with 16 GB of built in memory storage. Which can be expanded further up to 128 GB capacity via using of external micro SD card. It s the enough memory storage space for store your all time favorite data. In the camera department, the primary or rear camera with 13 mega pixel resolution is equipped with this smartphone. The rear camera comes with auto focus and LED flash light. With the help of this high resolution rear camera you can capture high quality images and full HD video recordings. It has also front facing or selfie focused camera with 8 mega pixel comes with BSI sensor. It is provided to you for taking a lovely selfies.
HTC Desire Android comes with sensors like Compass sensor, Proximity sensor and Accelerometer sensor. For long power back up HTC has provided 2600 mAH battery capacity with Li-Po battery. Audio connectivity with 3.5 mm head set jack is also come with the device.
Features and Specs of the HTC Desire 820Q Smartphone :
- 5.5 inches LCD capacitive touch screen display with 1280 x 720 pixels and 267 PPI
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- dimensions are 157.7 mm x 78.7 mm x 7.7 mm and Weight is 155 grams
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 UI (upgradable with android version 5.0 Lollipop)
- 16 GB of built in memory storage
- 32 GB expanded further via external micro SD card
- 13 mega pixel rear camera with auto focus and LED flash light
- 8 mega pixel front facing camera with BSI sensor
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS, EDGE, GPRS, micro USB v2.0
- Compass sensor, Proximity sensor and Accelerometer sensor
- 3.5 mm head set jack
- 2600 mAH battery capacity with Li-Po battery
The HTC Desire 820Q Smartphone is now available in India. HTC Smartphone Price for Desire 820Q Smartphone will be round at INR 22,500/- Rs.