The Smartphone is a device by which all the action can be easily done in an efficient way. Like Capturing Photos, Video Recording, Music, Playing Games, Social Media, Calling, Messaging, Printing and much more. In which, capturing of photos with both, the front and the rear camera is one of the most exciting features. But, every device comes with the specified limit of memory storage. The images captured by the camera is stored in the internal storage by default on some devices. But, what to do when the internal storage is full? Then, you must use SD card. Or you might want your captured images to be stored on SD card of your device instead of internal memory. It can be easily done with few settings mentioned on this page. Refer this article to get information on how to move pictures to sd card quickly.
So, now take a look at the brief discussion and keep capturing the images through the camera.By using which, you can move the images into SD card. If there is no space in the internal memory storage, some device will not allow capturing the images. So, to take a joy of capturing images, you must move the pictures from the internal store to SD card. To help you to do so, here we will also discuss the same topic.
How To Move Pictures to SD Card From Phone
Here, we will discuss this procedure according to the device which is running on Android OS 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. But, what is about other Android OS users? Other users, do not worry at all. Because, the process of moving pictures may be same, but only the steps differ. So, the users whose device running on other Android OS can also carefully apply this method to their phone.
- Open File Manager app from your device(You can download ES File explorer or similar app if your device does not have file manager app by default).
- Go to Phone Storage option.
- Here, go to that folder from which you want to move the pictures.
- For example, here the pictures are saved into the Phone Storage >> Camera. So, go to the Camera.
- On the next display, you can see the list of the pictures.
- Now, tap and hold the picture and select all the images one-by-one. At the bottom of the screen you should see, five option is there. These options are in the form of sign. These options are of Share, Copy, Delete, Cut and Settings.
- From here, select the Cut option which is at the fourth position, which is there with the sign of scissors.
- After that, now come back at the main display of the File Manager. Here, select the SD card option.
- Here, choose the folder in which you want to paste that pictures. As an example, here tap on the Pictures option.
- Now, you can see the option of paste on the midpoint of the bottom of the screen. Tap on it to paste the images there.
By using above easy procedure, you can quickly move photos to sd card from internal memory of your device. You can also configure your camera option to save newly captured photos to be stored on your SD card. To store camera photos on SD card, you just need to go to Camera > Setting > Set SD card as a storage device.
Do let us know if you need any help in following those steps in the comment section. Please share it to help other peoples looking for the same.