We all have set a ringtone in our mobile to get to know about incoming calls. Some of the users have also set the same for the messages and notifications. All the phone comes with some of the pre-loaded ringtones whether it is android or not. But, mostly that pre-loaded ringtones may be noisy and also annoys you. So, most of the users are preferred to set their personally favorite ringtones or songs. But, sometimes the song having much length may not set as a ringtone. So, at that time, you have to set it by making some editing into existing one. However, once again, the question is How to Make a Song a Ringtone on Android? While this discussion will help you a lot to do so.
In which, we will discuss an easy process of converting the song into your own ringtone. After converting a song into a compact and short size, then you can easily set it as a ringtone. This converting process is quite easy to perform, which takes place by using an app.
Now, have a look at the detailed discussion of How to Make a Song a Ringtone on Android.
How to Make a Song a Ringtone on Android?
There are thousands of way to make a song a ringtone using the mobile. But, all of them are not as much as reliable like this way. As we have mentioned ago that we are doing so with the help of an Android app. Here, the app which we are going to use is a Ringdroid Android app. This procedure is applicable for Android smartphone only. So, it should be necessary to get to know first about this app.
Ringdroid Android App:
The Ringdroid is a simple app which helps you to make a song a ringtone. This app is easily available at the Google Play store. For that, you do not have to pay even a single penny. It is easily compatible with all of your Android phone and tablet devices. The ratings of users about this app are also good which are around of 4.4 out of 5.0.
This procedure allows you to create a ringtone in form of MP3, AAC, AMR, or WAV file. Now, we will go ahead to discuss the procedure of making a song a ringtone using the Ringdroid app. But, to follow this procedure you must download this app on your android mobile. So, first of all, make sure about that and then follow the procedure.
How to Make a Song a Ringtone on Android?
- Firstly, make sure that the song you want to make a ringtone is on your device or not. If it is not, then download it from the web and also download the Ringdroid app.
- After downloading the Ringdroid app, now open it. The home screen of this app shows you all the songs or ringtones that you have on your phone.
- Now, from the list, choose the song you want to make ringtone.
- To get prepare for the editing, the selected song will take some time. The preparing of the song will be displayed as a Loading in percentage.
- Then, you should see the selected song which is divided in a length of 0.05 seconds. If you want to expansion or contraction of the divided length, then just stretch the display with two fingers. It will go up to the divided length of the song 0.01 second.
- Now, to edit the song for a ringtone, the best way is by selecting the length manually. At the bottom of the screen, you should see two options, Start and End. In which, you have to enter the start and end timing of the song for a ringtone.
- By entering the timing, you should see the part of the song between that timing will get colored. It is the time that you have selected manually.
- After selecting it, to save, tap on the first option which is next to the name of the song. It opens pop-up as Save as. In which, just change the name of the ringtone for recognition that you have recently made.
- Then, tap on Save to save it. The saving process of this ringtone will take some time.
- On the very next display, they ask you to set that currently made ringtone as a default ringtone. If you want to set it as a default, then tap on the option of Make Default.
And, you have done well! Check out and download ringdroid android app from below.
By using above easy procedure you can set your favorite song as a ringtone by editing it. Even after following entire process, if the ringtone is not set as a default, then do not worry. Because you can set it by going into the Settings of the device.
To do so,
- Go to the Settings.
- Here, tap on the Sound and Vibrate or Sound and Notification option.
- Go to the Ringtone option.
- You should see there a list of the ringtones that comes with the device. There will also be an option of From Files to choose your custom ringtone.
- Choose the From Files option. It shows you all the songs that you have on your device at that time,
- From the list, choose that ringtone which has been recently edited using the Ringdroid app. For example. choose the ringtone as Bailando Jakkas Ringtone.
By this easiest way, you can convert a song into a ringtone. Also of that, you can also set it as a ringtone by using above process.
Now, we have completed this useful discussion of How to Make a Song a Ringtone on Android. In which, we have mentioned a simple trick to help you to set your favorite song as a ringtone. Again we remember you that this procedure is only applicable for the Android-powered smartphone devices.
We hope this How to Make a Song a Ringtone on Android guide has helped you. Please share it on Facebook, Google+ like social networks to help us to grow.