A very well known smartphone maker company Gionee has launched its another smartphone device. The recently launched smartphone by Gionee company is called as Elife S7. So now here, we will discuss some great and amazing specs and features of this latest Gionee smartphone Elife S7.
Design and Display:
The Gionee Elife S7 device comes with big 5.2 inches Super AMOLED multi-capacitive touch screen display with the high screen resolution up to 1080 x 1920 pixels. The body ratio of the screen is 79%. It also has 16 million colours colour depth for vivid look of pics. The pixel density of the display is around of 424 pixel per inch (PPI). The whole display of this smartphone has been protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The entire body of this Gionee smartphone can be measured with dimensions of 139.8 mm x 67.4 mm x 5.5 mm. It contains weight of 127 gram.
Regarding the built-in memory storage of this device, the Elife S7 smartphone comes with 8 GB of internal memory storage space. This device also has 2 GB RAM memory for powerful performance of this phone.
Processor and OS:
The Gionee S7 Mobile phone is powered by a powerful 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6752 64 bit Octa core processor along with Mali-T760MP2 graphics processing unit (GPU). This smartphone runs on an Android operating system with the newest Android version 5.0 Lollipop OS.
View Also: Gionee Elife S5.1 Smartphone
The Elife S7 smartphone comes with a rear facing camera with a resolution of 13 megapixels. The rear camera comes with auto focus and LED flash light along with some camera features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR. With the help of this high-resolution camera, you can capture high-quality images as well as high-quality video recordings.
This Gionee smartphone also has front facing the camera with 8-megapixel resolution, which is specially provided for taking some beautiful selfies and front clicks.
Connectivity Features :
This Gionee smartphone gives you Dual SIM service with dual stand-by. It will be able to connect internet via 3G and newest 4G LTE connectivity. In terms of connectivity options 3G/4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Hotspot, Bluetooth with v4.0, GPS with A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5 mm head set jack with DTS sound, micro USB with v2.0 are also associated with this latest Gionee smartphone. Some sensors like Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor and Compass sensor are also comes with it.
The Elife S7 smartphone packed with 2750 mAh battery capacity with non-removable Li-Ion battery. This device has less battery mAh as compared to recently launched Gionee Marathon M5 Lite smartphone with less price. The m5 device has 4000 mAh battery while Elife S7 has only 2750 mAh battery. Both devices have a non-removable battery.
Specification and Features of the Gionee Elife S7 Smartphone :
- 5.2 inch Super AMOLED multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions are 139.8 mm x 67.4 mm x 5.5 mm and Weight is 127 grams
- 13 mega pixel Rear facing camera with auto focus and LED flash light
- 8 mega pixel Front facing camera
- 8 GB of internal memory storage space
- 2 GB RAM memory
- Powered by a powerful 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6752 64 bit Octa core processor Mali-T760MP2 GPU
- Runs on an Android operating system with the newest android version 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Dual SIM service with dual stand-by
- 3G/4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS, 3.5 mm jack, micro USB v2.0
- Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor and Compass sensor
- Packed with 2750 mAh battery capacity with non-removable Li-Ion battery
The price of this Gionee Elife S7 smartphone is around of 24,450/- Rs. on Amazon.in.
This smartphone was enlisted in Best Ten Smartphone 2015.