The massive development of the technology makes all the impossible things possible. The latest smartphone devices are the proof of this thing. Some of the features will also take care of your fitness and health. Also of that, there are also some apps, which also do the same. Those apps also allow you to track your fitness very well. The Fitbit app for Android is also one of them.
The Fitbit app is the app which permits you to track the steps, sleep, heart rate and more. By which, you can take care of your fitness in a magnificent way. This app also helps you to reach your weight goals. It will also provide you info about the better nutrition to keep your body fit. But, to use the Fitbit app, you must set up your account. It is a necessary step to use this app on your smart device.
So, to make your body fit and healthy, here we will discuss that how to use the Fitbit app. In which, we will include that how to download Fitbit app and how to set up Fitbit account. Also of that, we will share with you that how to pair Fitbit device with the app.
Now, take a look at the whole discussion of the Fitbit Android App and its set up. By using it, keep increasing the fitness continuously.
Fitbit App for Android Smartphone
First of all, we will discuss that how to download Fitbit app on your mobile. You can download Fitbit app from your Android smartphone from Google Play store.
How to Download the Fitbit App for Android
- First of all, open the Google Play Store from your Android smartphone.
- Now, type the name of this app as Fitbit in the search panel. It gives you so many results related to the search. In which, tap on the Fitbit.
- Then, tap on the install option to download and install the app on the device.
Alternatively, you can use below Fitbit download link to download this app.
These are the steps which guide you for easy download of this app. After downloading the Fitbit successfully, now it’s time to set up the Fitbit account on your smartphone. So, now have a look at the procedure of setting up the Fitbit Account.
How To Set Up A Fitbit Account on the Android device
Now, you have the Fitbit app on your Android mobile. To set up your Fitbit account,
- Very first, launch or open the Fitbit app on your phone.
- On the next display, at the bottom of the screen, you should see two options are there. In which, tap on the first option of Join Fitbit.
- With the tap on this option, it will check and list the Fitbit tracker or Fitbit device. It lists all the available Fitbit devices. Then, click on the device that you have while setting up the account. For example, here we choose the Flex option.
- After tapping on the device, it shows you a picture and name of the device that you have selected. Here, tap on Set up your Fitbit Flex option, that is at the bottom of the display.
- Then, click on Create An Account option.
- On the next display, you will have to fill your personal info related to you. In the name, provide your full name. Enter your Birthdate, Weight, and Height. Here, you can also change the units of Weight and Height. Also, select your Gender. Then, tap on the Save option.
- On the next screen, it prompts you with the pop-up of Permission Request. It is the pop-up that asking you to turn on the Bluetooth. Because it needs the Bluetooth connection for the Sync.
Now, you have your Fitbit account on your device. After making the account, one important thing still remains. That is the pair between your Fitbit device and Fitbit app. Check further on how to pair the Fitbit device with the Fitbit Android app.
How to Pair Fitbit Device with the Fitbit App
Here, we will continue from the last step of above procedure.
- With the tap on the Next option, it will bring you on the new display. It guides you that how can you take care of the Fitbit device. Also, provides you info regarding the charging and use of the device. So, read it carefully, because, it will also help you for the better performance of the device.
- Then, the next display will be searching for the nearest Fitbit device, to make a Pair.
- Now, to verify your Fitbit device, you have to enter the code that appears on the device’s screen. You have to enter the code fi you have devices like Charge, Charge HR, Surge, Blaze, Alta, or One. If you have Flex device, then just tap the band.
- Here, if the app prompts you, then click on Install Update Now option.
- After installing the software updates, now wait till the connection between the device and app is established.
- If the connection is successful, then tap on Done option which is at the bottom of the screen.
If the device is paired with the app, then you can use the device to track the fitness. Just wear the device on the wrist and keep increasing your fitness with all info using the Fitbit. We hope this guide has helped you to set up your Fitbit device with an Android smartphone. Are you already using Fitbit? Do share your experience in the comment section below.