We all know we can do nothing without Android USB drivers whenever we want to connect our smartphone with computer or laptops. All persons have different smartphones models from a company, and hence we require supported driver related to our smartphone. Here in this post, we would like to provide you few of the Android Device Drivers for popular smartphone manufacturers. You can Download Android USB Drivers as per your Smartphone manufacturer from the list here.
Choose from List of all Android USB Drivers for Windows
Google Nexus – Google USB Drivers (Official)
Samsung USB Drivers – Samsung Kies (Samsung Android USB Driver Download Link – Inbuilt Drivers)
Micromax USB Drivers
- Go to official website @ http://www.micromaxinfo.com/downloads.aspx
- Choose your Micromax smartphone’s model number from the list.
- Download it from there.
HTC Drivers Download – HTC Sync Manager
- Go to official website @ http://www.lg.com/in/support/mobile-support
- Click on mobile phones.
- Select your mobile from model numbers list.
- Click on go button and download Manuals & Documents, Software Update or Drivers PC Sync from there.
Motorola – Download ADB Motorola Drivers
Motorola Device Manager comes with Driver for Android USB and software to connect your Motorola phone or tablet to your computer using a USB cable.
Sony – Download Sony PC Companion
- Go to ASUS Drivers & Downloads page @ http://support.asus.com/download/options.aspx?SLanguage=en
- Look for your tablet or device’s model number using search.
When you find your device’s model number, go there and click “Android” from “OS” in the “Download” tab.
- Go to Acer Product Suppor page link.
- Choose your country & Select device and manuals from there
- Select your device from the list
- Now select your OS and download driver
Lenovo – Lenovo’s official website
- Go to Divers & Download page of Dell @ http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Products/?app=drivers
- Select your smartphone or tablet model from the list.
- Download supported drivers for your tablet or smartphones.
Huawei – Download Huawei USB Drivers(Device’s specific)
Intel – Download Android USB Drivers for Intel
Amazon – Amazon USB Driver
How to Install USB Driver for Windows
- Go to control panel and uninstall previously installed USB drivers from there, if any.
- Now install the downloaded USB drivers from the above list.
- Connect your phone to the computer and select download mode option.
- Now Windows will detect your device, if it is not, try another USB port and connect your device again through that port.
Open “Device Manager” (Click Start button>> Type Device Manager), Right Click on your detected device name and Click on “Update Driver Software.”
- Choose your drivers from your downloaded location; driver installation will start.
- You have done!!
After doing everything mentioned above and still, it’s failing, you can try Universal USB Drivers for Android from below list. Sometimes manufacturer’s provided driver may conflict with rooted devices or model numbers, or drivers may not be able to installed successfully, you can try drivers below for any Android smartphones or tablets.If you are going to use any of the universal USB drivers, make sure you are uninstalling earlier installed drivers from your computer.
Download Universal USB Drivers
- Universal ADB Driver: Universal ADB Driver is unveiled by the well known Android developer Kush. That supports most of the Android enabled devices.
- ADB Driver Installer: This support most of the android devices from known manufacturers.
- Universal Naked Driver: You can use this tool is only for the Samsung, HTC, Asus, and Nexus Smartphones. The tool is capable of installing both ADB and Fastboot driver.
See also: More Android Tools & Softwares