Most of the people are wants to use the Android-powered smartphone device. But, new users can not easily use the Android smartphone. New users take some time to know the some information about the device. So, this article is especially for those new Android smartphone users, who does not know that how to Turn on USB Debugging on any smartphone.
If you want to Root your Android device, then the option of “USB Debugging” is must be activated. This option will allow you to connect your smartphone device to the computer. Here, we will mention the procedure of activating the “USB Debugging” Mode for android smartphone device which is powered by different Android OS like 2.3, 4.0 and 4.2.
Enable Debugging Mode Android OS 2.3 or its Earlier Android OS Version
- First of all, go to the “Settings” of your smartphone.
- Then, select and tap on an option of “Applications”.
- After going there, go to the option of “Development” under the “Applications”.
- In the “Development” option, tap on an option of “USB Debugging” to enable or activate it.
Now, we will mention some easy steps for enabling the ‘USB Debugging Mode” in the Android operating system 4.0 or higher android version. But, in this version of Android OS, the developer has somewhat changed the “USB Debugging” option compared to older Android version than 4.0.
Enable USB Debugging Android 4.0 or its Higher Android Version
- First, go to the “Settings”, from the main menu of your Android device.
- In the “Settings”, scroll down the display to find and to select the “Developer options”.
- After the selection of “Developer options”, you can see the option of “USB Debugging”. To activate an option of “USB Debugging”, just tap on it.
After knowing the procedure of activating the USB Debug mode in smartphone device which is powered by 4.0 android OS, now, we will describe the method of How to Activate USB Debug mode in the latest and newest Android OS version smartphone .
But, in the latest version of Android OS, the developer has totally hidden the “Developer Options”. If you are not able to get android developer mode option on your smartphone, you can activate it using below method.
Activate android usb debugging option on OS 4.2 or Latest and Newest Android OS Version (like 4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 (Lollipop) ):
- First of all, go to the “Settings” of your smartphone device.
- Now, go to the option of “About”, under the “Settings”.
- After going there, scroll down the display and find an option of “Build umber”.
- Now, tap on the “Build number” constantly for 7 times. When you tap for the third time, then you will get a message with the instruction of you have 4 taps to be a developer.
- Tap on that option, again and again, time until you will get a message as “Hooray, you are now a Developer”.
- After it, go back to “Settings”.
- After doing the entire process which is mentioned above, you can see the “Developer options”.
- Now, open the “Developer options”, then tap on “USB Debugging” option to activate it.
So, with the help of above information about the procedure of enabling “USB Debug mode” option or mode, you can activate your smartphone device with any Android operating system. Now if you want to know How to Disable USB Debugging on Android, all you need to do is follow the same procedure, click on deactivate button from where you have enabled it. And you have done.