Want to Delete Picasa Photos on Galaxy S5 ? Want to get rid of picasa photos on your smartphone? Do check out this article for more help.
Nowadays, everybody wants to use smartphone device, while it does not matter the device runs on which kind of operating system. In addition of that, everyone also wants to take stunning and amazing images by using the camera of smartphone device. Sometimes, you have deleted some images with any kind of reason.
But, even after deleting some photos from your Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone, you have noticed that the deleted photos are still you can see in the gallery of S5 device under the Google+ Photos. Due to this kind of issue, sometimes the gallery of your Samsung Galaxy S5 is looking like full of the data. So, to prevent this type of situation on your Android Samsung S5 device, here we are coming with a solution about it. If are looking for an information about how to delete picasa photos from galaxy S5, then we have solution about that.
Yes exactly, we have that solution about your problem in terms of tips, that we have mentioned above. By using this tips, you will able to separate your Google+ photos from the image gallery that have taken by you with the help of Galaxy S5 device. Now here we will mention the solution about how to delete picasa photos on Galaxy S5, in terms of step by step information. So, now take a look of that tips.
How to Delete Picasa Photos on Galaxy S5 ?
- First of all, go to the “Settings” menu from your Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone device.
- After that, go to the option of “Google” by going into “Accounts” sub option of “Settings”.
- Now here, disable the option of “Sync Google Photos” and “Sync Picasa Web Albums” as well.
- After doing above step properly, to reset the albums list of your Samsung S5 device, you must have to clear all the application data for Gallery.
- For that, go to the “Application Manager” option by going into the “Settings” of your device once again.
- Then click on “Gallery” option by scrolling down the display.
- Now under the option of “Gallery”, you can see the display. On this display, click on the “Clear data”.
Once you have applied all the steps properly mentioned above, then you are on the right way about the solution of your problem. After that, Samsung Galaxy S5 device’s Gallery will show only the albums that are existing in your device. If you are having with the auto backup set up for your Google+ photos, but once you have done above steps then you will not be able to see the backed up photos in gallery of Samsung galaxy S5 android device. Although, you will able to find and see that photos by using your account of Google+.
Here, we have completed the solution about how to delete picasa photos on Samsung Galaxy S5 device. We hope that, by using this step by step information, you can easily delete the picasa images from your Galaxy S5 android device. This process is also applicable on all the models of Samsung Galaxy S5 devices. So, it does not matter that which model Samsung device you have.