Want to Delete Kik Account ? Check out this 6 steps method to deactivate your kik account easily. If you are looking for how to delete your kik account, you are at right place. Checkout below article on how do you delete a kik account easily.
Kik messenger app is free to use app that has been downloaded over one hundred million times from Google Play store and also it’s app is available for Android, iOS &Windows users too. Similar to Whatsapp, you can also share your text messages and voice messages with your another friend on kik. You are also able to share your pictures & photos as well as other media with another user using kik.
It’s very easy to deactivate Kik account, because their terms of service require parental permission for those users who are having age from 13-18 years, so you can also delete kik account of your teenager who are using their service.
In this article, we will show you how to deactivate kik account. You can deactivate your kik account from PC computer or your existing smartphone. Here we will show you both of the methods to deactivate kik account from phone or PC.
How to Delete Kik Permanently from Smartphone
1. First of all, you have to open your kik application on your smartphone
2. Now you have to click on the “Setting” button
3. After clicking on the setting button, tap on the “Your Account” option
4. Now, In the “Your Account” page, you have to click on the “Reset Kik” button
5. After clicking on Reset button, you will be redirected to a page where they will ask your email address to be sent kik account deactivation link.
6. Open your registered email account for account delete link, click on that link to deactivate your kik account permanently. Now you can uninstall kik app from your smartphone.
Permanently Delete Kik Account using PC
1. First of all, you have to open your web browser on your PC computer
2. Now, log on to kik deactivation website @ http://ws.kik.com/deactivate
3. In your computer screen, you will see kik account deactivation page
4. Now, In this page, you have to type email address registered with your kik account
5. After typing your registered email address, you have to press “Go” button. Note : After pressing “Go” button you will get the confirmation email in your registered email address
6. Now, you have to open your email account and open confirmation link email
7. In the mail, you can see the account deactivation link with “Want to deactivate your account ?” email subject line.After clicking on the account deactivation link, you will be automatically redirected to a new webpage, where you will need to choose any one reason for delete your Kik account & proceed further.
You have done now, your kik account will be deactivated so you can uninstall kik from your smartphone.Was this article helpful for you? Please share your views in the comment below. Have any other questions? Do ask in Theandroidportal Forum.