There are so many existing browsers are available to search your desired wants on the world of Internet. The browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, UC browser, Dolphin and so on. Among of all, there is mostly browsers are available for both PC and Smart devices. All browsers have their own user interface.
Likewise that all the browsers also have their own features. Most of the people have used at least one browser in their routine life. Generally, most of the people are using Chrome browser and Chrome Beta browser. But, some users having a question that how to close all tabs on Chrome Beta Browser. So, we have the solution for that.
Probably, the users have open more than one tab to get info about on the particular topic. It may be the requirement of the various users. For those users who are opening more tabs, this procedure will be helpful. In which, we will list up the same procedure for both devices, tablet as well as smartphones.
How to Close All Tabs on Chrome Browser on Android
Normally, the users are using the simple process of closing the tab which has been opened by those. That simple process says that just click or touch on the symbol of ‘X’ which is given at the end of all the tabs. By doing that, you can simply close the all the tabs.
For such kind of work, you must click on all the tab, one by one. But, this procedure may slightly take some time to close the tabs. So, in a way that to save such little time, this procedure of closing all the tabs at a time is better.
1.) On Tablet Device :
To close all the tabs while using Chrome Beta browser on the tablet device, just follow the trick given below.
- Press and hold on the sign of “X” of any tab of the Beta version. It will prompt you with a small pop-up which says that “Close all tabs”.
- Now, to close all the tabs, just tap on that pop-up.
So, follow the above procedure whenever you have opened the more tabs in Beta browser. It will save your little time, which may be more valuable for you. But, this feature does not come with the stable version of the chrome for the tablets.
Now, we will discuss the same process which is for those who are using Chrome beta on the Smartphone device.
2.) On Smartphone Device :
You are a user of Android OS version of Lollipop 5.0 or more, then you will have to make some settings. So, that procedure will also be mentioned below. Now, take a look at the procedure of it and keep saving your time.
So, as we discussed ago, we will discuss the process of changing such Settings which is required.
- First of all, open the tab of the Google Chrome Beta browser. Here, you should see the three dotted points at the top right corner of the display. Tap on that points.
- It will open a list of the option. Among those options, find the option of Settings and then tap on it.
- Then, in the Settings, you should see the option of Merge tabs and apps. Here, you have to change the settings of it.
- Now, tap on that option. There, you can also see a statement as “Tabs live together with recent apps”. Now, turn off that option by just touch on the slider which is located at the top right corner. If it is prompt you, then say OK or Yes to the prompt.
- Now, come back on the home page of Chrome Beta. Here, you can see the box located to the next to the panel, which shows the URL of the page. It will show you all the tabs, which have been opened by you.
- Tap on the three dotted points, which you should see on that display. It will open a pop-up for you. In which some options are there like New tab, new incognito tab, Close all tabs and Settings.
- Now, select the option of Close all tabs, which will close all the tabs.
By using above process, you can easily how to close all tabs on Chrome Beta Browser. If you use this process and seems that this is also useful, then also share it with your relatives and friends.