Celkon Mobile company has launched recently its low-budget 7 inches android tablet CT111 with KitKat 4.4 operating system. The CT111 is a low-budget and economical android smart tablet from the Celkon mobile. The Celkon CT111 is an affordable smart tablet in the Indian market.
The Celkon CT111 is WiFi enabled tablet and also supports pendrive via OTG cable. The CT111 is also supports 3G data connectivity via dongle. The Celkon CT111 is runs on latest android Kitkat operating system and powered by Cortex A7 1.3Ghz quad core processor with 512MB of RAM memory for better processing speed. The tablet comes with 4GB of internal memory and expandable up to 32Gb via microSD card. The CT111 also has a 2.0 megapixel main camera and the VGA front facing camera for selfie but the picture quality are not good. The Celkon has mini USB port for connecting 3G Dongle, with the OTG support you can use Card Reader, Pen Drive, Keyboard, mouse, etc.
The Celkon CT111 has a 7 inches WVGA Display with capacitive touch screen and the tablet has big 2500mAh LI-ion non removable battery that provides you 5 to 6 hours of talk time. The Celkon CT111 smart tab equipped with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n wireless, Bluetooth v4.0 and A-GPS connectivity option. The CT111 smart table is affordable and low-budget table in 3000 rupees. The Celkon CT111 is available on amazon at 2999/- only.
celkon ct 111 specifications & features
- 7 inches WVGA 800×480 pixels resolution Display with capacitive touch screen
- Android KitKat 4.4 operating system
- Supports 3G data connectivity via dongle
- Powered by Cortex A7 1.3Ghz quad core processor with 512mb of RAM memory
- 4GB of internal memory and expandable up to 32Gb via microSD card
- 2.0 megapixel main camera and the VGA front facing camera for selfie
- mini USB port for connecting 3G Dongle
- Connectivity : Card Reader, Pen Drive, Keyboard, mouse
- 2500mAh LI-ion non removable battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n for connecting wireless network, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS
- Color : Black