A very popular and reliable smartphone maker company BlackBerry has launched its another device. This smartphone is known as BlackBerry Passport device. Now here, we will discuss about some amazing specs and features of this BlackBerry smartphone.
Design and Display :
The BlackBerry Passport device comes with dimensions around of 128 mm x 90.3 mm x 9.3 mm. It comes with weight up to 196 grams.
This BlackBerry smartphone comes with 4.5 Diagonal IPS LCD multi capacities touch screen display with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has color depth up to 16 million colors. The scree resolution of the display is around of 1440 x 1440 pixels. Screen-to-body ratio is around of 57%. The display has big pixel density around of 453 pixel per inch (PPI). This device also comes with QWERTY key-pad, that means it is a Touch-n-Type smartphone device.
This BlackBerry mobile is boosted by a large 3450 mAh battery capacity with non-removable Li-Ion battery. It provides long battery life.
OS and Processor :
The Passport hand set runs on an BlackBerry operating system with BlackBerry 10 OS version. It is powered by a powerful 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad core processor along with Adreno 330 graphics processing unit (GPU).
This BlackBerry hand set has 13 mega pixel resolution rear facing camera with auto focus, optical image stabilization and LED flash light. It also comes with some camera features like 5-element f2.0 lens, Back Side Illumination, continuous and touch to focus, HDR, Panorama, 5x digital zoom, 6DOF video stabilization and 1080p HD video recording at 60fps. This high resolution rear camera is provided for taking high quality images and HD video recordings.
This device also comes with 2 mega pixel resolution front facing camera with Image/Video stabilization and 3x digital zoom. This front camera is specially given for captured amazing front clicks as well as precious selfies.
For hurdle free performance, a huge 3 GB of RAM memory is also associated with this BlackBerry hand set. In terms of memory storage, this device has spacious 32 GB of built-in memory storage space. Which is expandable up to 128 GB of another memory storage capacity with the help of a micro SD card.
Connectivity options :
This Passport BlackBerry device will support Nano SIM card. It can connect the internet via 3G and 4G LTE connectivity. Connectivity options like 3G/4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, FM radio with RDS, micro USB with v2.0 and 3.5 mm head set jack are also affixed with this New BlackBerry Passport Phone.
Specs and Features of the BlackBerry Passport Smartphone :
- Dimensions are 128 mm x 90.3 mm x 9.3 mm and Weight up to 196 grams
- 4.5 Diagonal IPS LCD multi capacities touch screen display with scree resolution 1440 x 1440 pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- QWERTY key-pad
- Large 3450 mAh battery capacity with non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Runs on an BlackBerry operating system with BlackBerry 10 OS version
- Powered by a powerful 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad core processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 13 mega pixel resolution rear facing camera with auto focus, optical image stabilization, LED flash
- 2 mega pixel resolution front facing camera with Image/Video stabilization and 3x digital zoom
- 3 GB of RAM memory
- Spacious 32 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 128 GB expandable memory storage capacity with the help of a micro SD card
- 3G/4G LTE, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, micro USB v2.0, 3.5 mm ear jack
The price of this BlackBerry Passport smartphone device is around of 39,990/- Rs at the e-commerce site Amazon.in. It comes in Black color of variant.(Source)