Most of the time, android users are having internet data plan activated. Because Android mobiles are not a device that can be run without internet. If you have android mobile smartphones, you can get best use of your device if you have internet. You can access your social media profiles, play games, download videos, movies, download free useful apps and much more that you can not think of.
Most of the time, we have activated data plan on our device but we are not knowing how much data has consumed and how much are remaining for usage. So if you don’t have track on this, you will have to pay extra charges for over data usage. 3G Watchdog is awesome android app that lets you to monitor and control your internet data usage of your android smartphone.
If you are using Android device version 4 and above, you can limit your android data usage from setting menu. If can also use My data manager android app, that can also be used to monitor and control android internet usage.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notification bar and a detailed report page. There is also 3G Watchdog Widget available to monitor your data connection right from android homescreen.
How To Install 3G Watchdog on Android Device:
1.Open Google Play Store app on your device.
2.Search for “3G Watchdog” on search bar.
3. You will see dog like icon, click on the app and when you prompted, click on install button.
4. Once it downloaded on your device, it will be installed automatically. Once installed, you can start using 3G Watchdog on your android device.( It also supports Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide “R” variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.)
There are main two option available in this app. Once you open the app, setting menu will be opened. You can set your preferred setting as per your data plan.
3G Watchdog Android App Features:
- Easily monitor data usage from smartphone
- Limit & control over data usage & being over charged by your service provider.
- Free & easy to install & use, best android Software to Track Internet Usage
- You can also monitor WiFi data usage through the app.
- Related App : ZDbox – Root Task Killer